Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Videos piling in of drunken twatts scrapping on first weekend of pubs opening

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
well im 54 now and it ruins my clothes for one and stops taxi drivers taking me home .....other than that its boooooooring.:p

And scars generally only look good in films, when they're fake. I'd prefer not to have most of mine. :annoyed:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
C’mon you can barely lift your arms up to put a pizza box in the recycling. Now you expect us to believe you’re Conor McGregor at the weekend. :lolol:

Ok I admit I'm not much of a fighter (I didnt realise that was what scrapping meant, I thought it just meant being generally disorderly). Drunken **** though.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
sidders, I'd hazard a guess that on an average summer (doesn't have to be) weekend (doesn't have to be) evening (doesn't have to be) in England there are a LOT more than 12 punch ups. I've seen more than 12 in one pub in one night. :censored: :p

I bet the rozzers would be happy with 1200 "incidents" as it would still be way lower then the norm.

Yes. These halfwits voted for Brexit, Johnson and/or put Corbyn in charge of Labour. Or didn't vote.

The incredible lack of any kind of intelligence in the majority of people is quite stunning, especially when you take a step back and think about the turkeys voting for Christmas.

But you should know that mate, you knock about with Aussie blokes. :lolol: :hilton:

nah hate ....we have a couple of token aussies who's parents are english thats hang around with us , we have irish , scottish , kiwi , omani , tongan , iraqi lads in our group , we go out , we get pissed , we get mangled .........but we don't fight , we just don't .....****ing pointless...:shrug::shrug::shrug:

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
As if it were ever going to be any different :lolol:

I genuinely have no idea why so many Brits think they're a step above most other nationalities in terms of intelligence and decency. Sure, we are mostly very polite and have a good sense of humour but compared to almost all Northern European countries we are thick as shit and behave like imbeciles.

The derogatory term Germans use for us is Island Monkeys. Funny because it's true.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here