Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Videos & pic's from Ajax please.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
There were loads of pics and videos from Marseilles that were spread around 10 different threads & for those of us at home it was great to see and be jealous about. There doesn't seem to be many vids or pics for this one. 🤷‍♀️
Canal Man the exception. 😂😂😂
I can only think that everyone was to stoned to get their phones out.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017

Most are in this thread
I think that's what I'm finding weird. That's the only thread & there are not loads of pics or vids on there like there were from Marseille. 🤷‍♀️

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
I think that's what I'm finding weird. That's the only thread & there are not loads of pics or vids on there like there were from Marseille. 🤷‍♀️
Who created that photo album for Marseille? There was a whole thread on it.

I wonder if they have created another for Amsterdam, I hope so.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
There were loads of pics and videos from Marseilles that were spread around 10 different threads & for those of us at home it was great to see and be jealous about. There doesn't seem to be many vids or pics for this one. 🤷‍♀️
Canal Man the exception. 😂😂😂
I can only think that everyone was to stoned to get their phones out.
I have a few which i'll see what they look like as conditions were poor, i got to Amsterdam at 16:00 on Thursday it was torrential rain and not worth getting the phone out. Same thing happened when getting to the ground and by then it was dark so pics were poor.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I have a few which i'll see what they look like as conditions were poor, i got to Amsterdam at 16:00 on Thursday it was torrential rain and not worth getting the phone out. Same thing happened when getting to the ground and by then it was dark so pics were poor.
Put them on! For those that weren't there we're living the occasion through you! :smile:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
In the middle of the red light district.

I also started that song. Was one of my favourite moments of the evening.

Who would have thought that’s the most fun you could have had there.
You or a friend must have some more vids! You did a great job starting it. :smile:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The lovely Mrs Veltman meeting and greeting...

She is stunning too and naturally seems like a nice lady just on looks - Joel is a really nice guy it seems too. I’m judging but in a good way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here