Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video: Swindon Extended Highlights

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
We had a couple of chances should of scored. Short interview with gus at the end.
[yt]YyBq2R4rGPg[/yt]

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Should have been a Pen !!

on a par with the Orient one

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It was a pen or a blatant dive, so the ref should've blown his whistle either way.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
The Football League show highlights of this was ridiculous, I stayed up till half twelve to see two shots on goal and highlights a total of forty seconds.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
The Football League show highlights of this was ridiculous, I stayed up till half twelve to see two shots on goal and highlights a total of forty seconds.

I know it was ridiculous. Just wait for for my upload :wink:, or the bbc to put the extended highlights up.

Jimmy Grimble

A few thoughts:

- To me it looks a dive, partly because of the way he went down and partly because of the defenders reaction who seemed gobsmacked that Murray had actually gone down

- Calderon shouldn't have let that cross get in the box

- El-Abd should have won the header when the ball did come into the box

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
Do you have more videos of the season? I cant view the BBC iplayer/virgin highlights over here and i am often resigned to no footage at all

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Do you have more videos of the season? I cant view the BBC iplayer/virgin highlights over here and i am often resigned to no footage at all

My channel on youtube: BrightonSeagulls11 :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here