Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video of the WSL incident

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Good to see that Mal Stuart did the right thing and got right out of the way when it kicked off. Shame that his protegee decided to get involved. North standers be very afraid - any anti Hyypia chanting will be met with an attack by the physio's union.

gumbo43

gumbo
Jun 9, 2011
hove
Read my post fella, I sit the row in front of him and was caught up in the middle of all this. I wasn't looking from afar making assumptions about it. What your spouting is utter bollocks. paul Watson started on him not the other way around. Get your facts straight!

I also sit on front of him, he seems a likeable, very funny fella, always having the Craig. I like him,
He shows more passion than the manager and Nathan and fair play I say, no way he would have started without being provoked, poor show by stewards and that fella Watson, shame on him.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I'm going to wade in now and say something that will stun the plebs.

Even the 1901 aren't being spared the knobbish behaviour of over zealous stewards. At the Millwall game a friend of mine on back row of a 1901 seat stood up to see what was going on further down in the LW. She (late 40s and not exactly what you'd call 'thuggish'!!) was very rudely accosted by a steward told very aggressively 'to sit down now, we're been watching you and any more trouble she'd be thrown out.' Again, this for momentarily standing up during play (good job we're so crap and can't score because the implication here is we can all be banned when celebrating!)

She didn't take kindly and gave what for back (followed the albion since 70s home and away etc). She later received an apology but really it's left a nasty taste in the mouth because you feel so outraged on top of the crap performances, crap catering and now crap handling all at top dollar in 1901 that even lifers are thinking feck you Albion, I'm not renewing next season. The club really doesn't know how much goodwill they're burning at the moment. Clueless.

It really is unbelievable

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
I'm going to wade in now and say something that will stun the plebs.

Even the 1901 aren't being spared the knobbish behaviour of over zealous stewards. At the Millwall game a friend of mine on back row of a 1901 seat stood up to see what was going on further down in the LW. She (late 40s and not exactly what you'd call 'thuggish'!!) was very rudely accosted by a steward told very aggressively 'to sit down now, we're been watching you and any more trouble she'd be thrown out.' Again, this for momentarily standing up during play (good job we're so crap and can't score because the implication here is we can all be banned when celebrating!)

She didn't take kindly and gave what for back (followed the albion since 70s home and away etc). She later received an apology but really it's left a nasty taste in the mouth because you feel so outraged on top of the crap performances, crap catering and now crap handling all at top dollar in 1901 that even lifers are thinking feck you Albion, I'm not renewing next season. The club really doesn't know how much goodwill they're burning at the moment. Clueless.

I presume that whilst home fans are being assaulted and harrassed, the away fans are still receiving their 'thank you for coming' courtesy leaflets, in order to preserve the famous 'Amex Experience' oft espoused by Mr Barber?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Aparantly the man in question overheard sami saying to nathan jones " they think im out of a job after this game , they got a nasty shock coming to them ". Then the man shouted please dont be true. Then a stuard came over and said im sorry sir its true. At wich point the man starts to walk out thinking he aint watching anymore of this s*it. Then another stuard wispers in his ear from behind " im the one who convinced bloom to stick by him " . At that point the man saw red and through a punch. the other stuards tried to restrain the bloke , but the bloke shouted put me out of my misery i cant take anymore of sami so the stuards startsd throwing punches to lay the man out so he didnt have to worry about sami for a little while.

This is a sad story of someone who has been driven mad my that god awfull manager called sami hyppier. Unfortunately this is just the start. This will spread, sami needs to go before more people drive themselves mad, and start doing crazy things.

toney bloom , if ur reading please help this man. He's paying some of the highest season ticket prices in the football league, and he and everyone who watches the club can se were sami is going wrong except for that **** on the touch line. Bloom only you can pull the trigger and save us all. Please toney think of the children , think of all of us who are paying good money to watch the sh!t on offer.

sack the c**t.

Drugs not working yet I see !

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Guys. Anyone know what has actually happened to this guy and others since the incident. Seems one or two know who he is so could they do some digging? Cheers

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If Paul Watson did offer this guy out, and the guy is/was a kickboxer surely something can be arranged - all above board and in a safe environment - for Paul Watson to get what he wants?

I'd hate to think he was just a cowardly ratfaced little shit giving it the big one from behind the safety of a wall of fluorescent yellow.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I presume that whilst home fans are being assaulted and harrassed, the away fans are still receiving their 'thank you for coming' courtesy leaflets, in order to preserve the famous 'Amex Experience' oft espoused by Mr Barber?

Interesting you say that, the stewarding experience at the Amex from an away fans' perspective always seems so different going on what I've heard. Only heard good things about them such as how helpful they were and didn't care about where you sat/standing etc.

I guess now we've got the large crowds what does it matter if a few loyal home fans parting with their hard earned are banned for life for the heinous crimes of shouting and standing up too much.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Interesting you say that, the stewarding experience at the Amex from an away fans' perspective always seems so different going on what I've heard. Only heard good things about them such as how helpful they were and didn't care about where you sat/standing etc.

I guess now we've got the large crowds what does it matter if a few loyal home fans parting with their hard earned are banned for life for the heinous crimes of shouting and standing up too much.
I don't think away fans are considered much of a threat. The home fans however, as documented in many posts by 'Working Class Pride', have been travelling the country in huge numbers for the past century, and garnered quite the reputation for their ferocity. It is little wonder they are treated with such fearsome contempt by their keepers at the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here