Well I thought it was funny.

Freakin mong.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I hope you never get jury duty.

I have a bike and sometimes ride it which proves I am a cvnt. So are my children

What about motor cyclists? does having a motor stop you being a cvnt?

Unicyclists?

My wife has a montly cycle?

image.jpg

:bigwave:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well I hope he's the victim of a peadophile very shortly :whistle:

D

Deleted member 22389

just proves all cyclists are cvnts... when you run them over its always your fault apparently.

Bit like the c**t motorist who smashed through the metal road barrier, ran across the grass verge, knocked down the lampost and ended up in someones front garden up the road from me. Looks to me they where driving too fast and lost control. God job nobody was walking with their children because they might not be here now.

Cars in the wrong hands are killing machines end off.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Would he have chanced it on a Railway Crossing?

They frequently do, I knocked a few off their bikes in my time. Mind you I walloped a few cars and pedestrians as well so it must be something about level crossings that brings out the worst in people.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I lived near a rail crossing and almost every local saw the red flashing light as a signal to speed up - whether driving, cycling, running, or walking. You should have seen the following drivers if some non-local actually stopped when the lights started flashing. The locals knew the delay between the lights and the barriers. That chap simply got it wrong.

I got pulled over by a copper after sprinting through on my bike and the barrier almost clipped me.

It is just what happens.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I lived near a rail crossing and almost every local saw the red flashing light as a signal to speed up - whether driving, cycling, running, or walking. You should have seen the following drivers if some non-local actually stopped when the lights started flashing. The locals knew the delay between the lights and the barriers. That chap simply got it wrong.

I got pulled over by a copper after sprinting through on my bike and the barrier almost clipped me.

It is just what happens.

To be honest I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who sustains injury, damage or a fine for disobeying level crossing lights and barriers, it's totally self inflicted. I always preferred the big old wooden gates we had to wind round to shut the road, anybody who tried to beat them and got it wrong certainly knew about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here