Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Video: It's Time To Make History

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Fantastic video, and inspirational words from LR. Not heard that before.

Thanks all for posting.

BHA-LEO

Jan 19, 2011
[MENTION=22888]ChazzyBHA[/MENTION] - Yet another stunning video!!! You have really done a superb job this season. I have enjoyed each and every one of your videos... Looking forward to more of the same next season with the PREMIERSHIP videos!!! Come on lads, we can do this, and our travelling fans will play their part... #BELIEVE #TOGETHER. And I agree with earlier post stating to show this to the players before the game....

Last edited:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Do you know what. I feel sorry for people who don't get football or sport. Nothing else has that ability to pick you up, drop you down, take away hope and give it back again.

It can make a good week awful or a poor one great. In a blink of an eye, or a heartbeat. Moments of error or inspiration, dejection or pride.

But most of all it gives a sense of belonging, a sense of unity. And what's more this is our club, our community. Others have tried to kill it and we fought them off; all of them. Businessmen, asset strippers, councillors, lawyers, accountants, nimbys. We saved this club, we've made it great and this weekend it's our hopes, our pride and our passion that will win through

:bowdown:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
:clap2:
Do you know what. I feel sorry for people who don't get football or sport. Nothing else has that ability to pick you up, drop you down, take away hope and give it back again.

It can make a good week awful or a poor one great. In a blink of an eye, or a heartbeat. Moments of error or inspiration, dejection or pride.

But most of all it gives a sense of belonging, a sense of unity. And what's more this is our club, our community. Others have tried to kill it and we fought them off; all of them. Businessmen, asset strippers, councillors, lawyers, accountants, nimbys. We saved this club, we've made it great and this weekend it's our hopes, our pride and our passion that will win through

That was extremely well put. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here