Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video interview with Gary Hart

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
For those of us whose bastard employer doesn't give us speakers, what are they saying? I'm trying to LIPREAD Andy Naylor and OGH without success.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
For those of us whose bastard employer doesn't give us speakers, what are they saying? I'm trying to LIPREAD Andy Naylor and OGH without success.

I'm in your boat. The lipreading bit is tough, but from what I can gather Hartys going on a Kenyan safari the week after next but he's not sure what colour laces to bring in his squirrel.....

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
A brief summary for you. He talks about Micky bringing him back to Brighton and how Slade has brought a lot of confidence to the team. He also goes on about his injections that his been having still not %100 sure if he will be fit for Saturday. He talks about when we were renegaded and how that felt. But the most important thing he says is that we are going to WIN:thumbsup:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Cheers for that. Sounding possessive for sat. :albion2:

A brief summary for you. He talks about Micky bringing him back to Brighton and how Slade has brought a lot of confidence to the team. He also goes on about his injections that his been having still not %100 sure if he will be fit for Saturday. He talks about when we were renegaded and how that felt. But the most important thing he says is that we are going to WIN:thumbsup:

Your malapropisms are WONDERFUL. :lolol:

Jo Wadsworth

Editor, Brighton and Hove News
Apr 30, 2009
Brighton
glad you liked it - would you object to me and other Argus types regularly posting interesting links here? I don't want to spam, but we're proud of the coverage we give the Seagulls, and like to share it as widely as possible!

Jimmy Grimble

glad you liked it - would you object to me and other Argus types regularly posting interesting links here? I don't want to spam, but we're proud of the coverage we give the Seagulls, and like to share it as widely as possible!

Only if you tell Andy Naylor to stop doing that nonsensical pointing thing with his finger every time he speaks. Makes him look a right twat!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Only if you tell Andy Naylor to stop doing that nonsensical pointing thing with his finger every time he speaks. Makes him look a right twat!

To be honest, he looked uncomfortable as a writer and not a TV newsreader. However, I thought he came across as a decent enough guy. Good interview - and not flakey.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Could you tell Naylor to speak a bit more quickly! He's not exactly a natural in front of the camera, is he?! ;)

But yes, link away, please do! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here