HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Wash and Gone

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Did he go with a permanent wave :wave:

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
He use to cut my hair..........oh wait that was Vidal Baboon !!!

I'll get my coat........

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Brilliant news......I hope it was after months of teeth gnashing pain, no dropping off peacefully during a kip.......let's hope there was many many weeks of lying in piss, shit and vomit..........f***ing great!

Cut the heads of the first born........and feed them to the rats. Give their orphaned offspring to the Honourable Company of Rochdale taxi drivers and fast food workers..........what a f***ing laugh.

Can't wait for the funeral, we should all line up to shit in the grave and rip the coffin open on the way to the cemetary so feral dogs can piss over the stinking f***ing corpse........what a day that will be?

We'll all sing together "that's when they finally put you in the ground I'll stand on your grave and tramp the dirt down!"

Champagne anyone?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Didnt like him then?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Brilliant news......I hope it was after months of teeth gnashing pain, no dropping off peacefully during a kip.......let's hope there was many many weeks of lying in piss, shit and vomit..........f***ing great!

Cut the heads of the first born........and feed them to the rats. Give their orphaned offspring to the Honourable Company of Rochdale taxi drivers and fast food workers..........what a f***ing laugh.

Can't wait for the funeral, we should all line up to shit in the grave and rip the coffin open on the way to the cemetary so feral dogs can piss over the stinking f***ing corpse........what a day that will be?

We'll all sing together "that's when they finally put you in the ground I'll stand on your grave and tramp the dirt down!"

Champagne anyone?

Bad day at the barbers?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

Champagne anyone?

Did he give you a bad perm?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here