Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It appears that Vicente still follows the Albion from afar

Brian Owen has tweeted:

Just had a chat with Vicente Rodriguez, who is coaching kids in Miami. He's among those who think Hemed will suit the Championship #bhafc

Is Peter Ward still coaching soccerball in Florida ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
In my BHA supporting history ( 50 years ) I would happily forsake everything that has happened ( and there have been many emotional moments ) if I could just re-write two small passages of time.
1) The dying seconds of the 1983 FA Cup Final and Gordon Smith buries a low, right foot shot past Gary Bailey, to win the Cup for little old Brighton.
2) Its 2012, its Derby at home and Vicente Rodriguez suddenly gets on the ball. He goes past one, two, three, four men in the blink of an eye. Driving into the box, he veers ever so slightly to the left, before unleashing a thunderous shot, that crashes into the net off the underside of the bar. We have witnessed the greatest goal we will ever see from a Brighton player.
Give me those two moments, take everything else away and I will die a happy man.
I'm almost up there with you (42 years) and i agree wholeheartedly with all of that. Peter Ward is my all time favourite player but Vicente is the best I've ever seen playing for us. In fact, I don't think we'll see that kind of class again. His close control was magic, incredible in fact.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This threads too upsetting, if he's not re signing it should be closed. :cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here