Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Or, alternatively, passing on some information that gets fans talking/interested. Mission accomplished.

Too much bad press (excuse the pun) for Andy Naylor on here, IMO. He's, er, doing his job.

It's teasing. Just like Hammond last year. Not having a go-just realising as soon as I posted this that it was grade A cack.

Still, least we've stopped discussing palace for five minutes.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Vicente could be an asset even if he isn't playing on a regular basis as a mentor to the younger players and getting involved on the coaching side.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
On a 'pay as you play' deal i would definitely have him back.

We looked slow, and sloppy against Millwall so someone of his class would be ideal, especially as it seems we won't be getting anyone better.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Vicente has proved many times that he is an awesome impact sub when we are struggling to break a team down. If its pay as you play then def yes.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
on a pay as you play? of bloody course

people can moan and say we don't want him. on a pay as you play there is no downside - he had a problem with poyet, who is now gone, he wanted to come back once poyet had gone

this is a guy who is far and beyond the best player i've ever seen in the stripes - and if he spends most of the season injured, so be it, won't have cost us anything - if he's fit, then we benefit

people say he didnt perform - he had moments of brilliance, maybe he didnt fit poyets system?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i'd be happy to sign him, albeit on a low wage/pay as you play, just to have him around the training ground and acedemy. he is an immense talent even if it hasnt worked out as we'd hoped.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
We were crying out for some creativity on Sat. I would have him back tomorrow.

Agreed - he would be fantastic as an impact sub to have on the bench alongside Lua Lua for exactly the sort of game we had on Saturday. We have seen time and again teams sneaking a goal ahead and then sitting back and timewasting and defending at The Amex. Players like Vicente and Lua Lua give the crowd a lift and obviously make a significant impact on the pitch. I say sign him up..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here