Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I'm bored with all the 'Vicente injured' and 'Vicente overpaid waste of space' threads (and anything else derogatory about our great Spanish Superstar).

I LOVE VICENTE and consider him to be the greatest player to play for The Albion in my lifetime.

Agree or disagree, but this is a positive thread so the naysayers can go 'do one'!

All positive comments accepted! :lolol:

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Thought he was totally magnificent tonight. His passing..his making space..his drifting pass players as though they are not there..his crossing . Its just a shame some of the other players arnt on his planet !!
It is a joy and a privilege to have him in a Brighton shirt.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
The thought of a fully fit Vicente is just scary.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I just drool. I have never seen such sublime skill live at a match - only on tv. He's a wonderful superstar and worth every penny of whatever we pay him even for just a few glimpses. We really are privileged to see him play.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I would like to apologise as I thought he would never play for us again .... he was the best player on the pitch tonight by a country mile and long may it continue ... OLE OLE OLE OLE

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Felt a bit embarrassed tonight watching him play for us, surely it cant be fair us having a player that good who made the rest of the players on he pitch look average.

It's almost like we're cheating :lol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I can't ever remember almost an entire crowd giving a player a standing ovation in the middle of game for a single long dribble and cross like tonight. Simply outstanding.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Could Gus convince him to stay, might cost more pasetas.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Felt a bit embarrassed tonight watching him play for us, surely it cant be fair us having a player that good who made the rest of the players on he pitch look average.

It's almost like we're cheating :lol:

He was different class to everyone on pitch last night. Absolute quality player.
I just don't understand how he can be that good.

Nobody from Liverpool Newcastle or Arsenal was even close to being able to do to us what Vicente is doing to the opposition.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I don't care about cost or injuries or anything like that. Vicente is worth the entrance fee alone.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I just don't understand how he can be that good.

Nobody from Liverpool Newcastle or Arsenal was even close to being able to do to us what Vicente is doing to the opposition.

Too right. A fit Vicente is just unstoppable. Woke up this morning at five a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. I just can't believe he's wearing an Albion shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here