Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Paella Pie - genius! Obviously no shells, but a seafood Paella pie in Brighton, for the Seagulls, with 2 Spanish players in the team, that's a genius idea I tell you!!!

note:
Sussex General Food Poisoning Ward would of course need to be made aware upon the outset of sales of said pies.
I'd eat em - let's start a campaign :drool: we also need a smilie with a sombrero please :guitar:

marinaseagull

Aug 7, 2011
If we get a month or two of Vicente we will be up.He is pure class.He took over the midfield against Liverpool and did so Saturday.The kick and rush of both midfields finished in the 69th minute and Leicester could not cope with him.Good luck Vicente this could be fun to watch!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
If we get a month or two of Vicente we will be up.He is pure class.He took over the midfield against Liverpool and did so Saturday.The kick and rush of both midfields finished in the 69th minute and Leicester could not cope with him.Good luck Vicente this could be fun to watch!

Absolutely, though not entirely sure that two months of him will take us up ?

Saturday's ' Beautiful Goal ' as it has been described could scarcely ever be bettered - it was a Barcelona type goal - Vicente from halfway to Bucko scoring was little more than seven seconds - the most amazing goal I have ever seen scored for the Albion !

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Absolutely, though not entirely sure that two months of him will take us up ?

Saturday's ' Beautiful Goal ' as it has been described could scarcely ever be bettered - it was a Barcelona type goal - Vicente from halfway to Bucko scoring was little more than seven seconds - the most amazing goal I have ever seen scored for the Albion !
If he were to play for the next two months I have no doubt we'd go up. Having got this far without him it's scary to think what we could do with in the team

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
If he were to play for the next two months I have no doubt we'd go up. Having got this far without him it's scary to think what we could do with in the team

As one of VR's greatest enthusiasts, I agree that he is the potential 'win all' card however, reverting to reality, that will depend upon other players in other positions in the team. Saturday's performance was truly unbelievable and I hope that we are going to see VR on a more regular basis and I hope that will be fulfilled hereafter.

Last edited:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Incidentally, I think he will be offered another year. Gus likes him... He's absolutely top drawer.

Personally I hope he does get another year.

Sent by the power of Gus' tactical genius

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Incidentally, I think he will be offered another year. Gus likes him... He's absolutely top drawer.

I really do hope that he will be offered a further contract/extension etc. but more than that I hope he will sign !

Unbelievable to see someone so talented play for the Albion

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
As one of VR's greatest enthusiasts, I agree that he is the potential 'win all' card however, reverting to reality, that will depend upon other players in other positions in the team. Saturday's performance was truly unbelievable and I hope that we are going to see VR on a more regular basis and I hope that will be fulfilled hereafter.
Wasn't suggesting he'll do it on his own! Just that we're doing pretty well without him and have some strength in depth now, so if he could stay fit frankly we'll be the best team in the division :guitar: :albion2:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

Vicente has already stated he likes the club, and the city. As well as being happy here, if he can remain injury free, I reckon we'll sign him for a few more years.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Sake Vicente. Only TWO assists? Get out of our country you CLOWN.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Sake Vicente. Only TWO assists? Get out of our country you CLOWN.

THREE assists in TWO games in TWENTY MINUTES.

Not good enough
Hasta luego!!!!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Just before CMS tapped in I said what a f***ing corner. Glad he has, erm, sorted himself out now. His quality is obvious. Now we need MORE :)

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Just before CMS tapped in I said what a f***ing corner. Glad he has, erm, sorted himself out now. His quality is obvious. Now we need MORE :)

Anyone who read your previous posts concerning Vicente wont really care too much about what you have to say on this subject. You were an embarrasment, not a supporter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here