Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
no he is god - i still havent got over a football player runing into space controlling the ball with his chest and crossing it - whatever next a centre forward scoring - oh no we have CMS...... OK OK A JOKE!!

Have you ever played football?

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
no he is god - i still havent got over a football player runing into space controlling the ball with his chest and crossing it - whatever next a centre forward scoring - oh no we have CMS...... OK OK A JOKE!!

You're quoting yourself, you can't even post properly let alone provide any insight.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Tony and the board have surely felt some degree of disappointment and frustration that the dagger has not featured much yet this season.

That is one chinese whisper away from them being 'well hacked off'. Two chinese whispers and there has been a big falling out with Gus over it.

I imagine that Tony is delighted with how the season has gone so far, though, and if Vicente can help us into the playoffs, or in dreamland, takes say, Southampton apart in the final, then it's far too early at this stage to say that the money spent on him has been a waste.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Do you go for the pies?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
you wont be surprised to know i dont like the pies either!

My source at the club tells me that Tony Bloom is well pissed off about that:ffsparr:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
My source at the club tells me Tony Bloom eats a balti pie for breakfast every day and has forbidden Azure from selling the new Paella pie, due to his being really very cross with Vicente :guitar:

Paella Pie - genius! Obviously no shells, but a seafood Paella pie in Brighton, for the Seagulls, with 2 Spanish players in the team, that's a genius idea I tell you!!!

note:
Sussex General Food Poisoning Ward would of course need to be made aware upon the outset of sales of said pies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here