Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
the hole gets bigger but you still keep digging :bla:

Look, I have a source at the club, I made it clear from the outset that it wasn't Tony... believe what you want to believe... I trust my source...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Just when you have a wonderful feeling about everything at the club, you know, sitting just off the play-offs to get into the biggest league in world football, some retards just want to spend their time squawking about something they dont really know anything about. I know nothing and in this case ignorance is bliss. Some things annoy me some things surprise me but some of the drivel on here is, even by NSC standards, quite exquisite!

Tony bloom seems to run a better football club and business then any of you on here and until I see something concrete that shows he does not know what he is doing or acts against the best interests of this football club then I am right behind him. For some of you who have so much time to discuss the ins and outs of what should and shouldnt be done I hope to God for your sakes that no-one starts taking such an interest in your performances in your jobs in such granular detail.

You would, I suspect be exposed for being pretty f***ing mediocre.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Even if he is on the biggest salary, how this can surprise anyone is beyond me. That's life, people are paid based on their achievements, experience.. fact.

Vicente has more footballing honours than our manager and entire coaching team combined, of course he will be getting a chunk.

You must have a very simple and single minded approach to any argument if you cannot consider all the contributing factors here. Vicente is worth far more than just minutes on the pitch.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Two things:

1. Quoting a source on something impossible to verify seems a little pointless, at least with transfer gossip you can see if a deal happens or not.

2. Do people realise you can use multi-quote? It's really quite marvellous and stops the thread filling up.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just when you have a wonderful feeling about everything at the club, you know, sitting just off the play-offs to get into the biggest league in world football, some retards just want to spend their time squawking about something they dont really know anything about. I know nothing and in this case ignorance is bliss. Some things annoy me some things surprise me but some of the drivel on here is, even by NSC standards, quite exquisite!

Tony bloom seems to run a better football club and business then any of you on here and until I see something concrete that shows he does not know what he is doing or acts against the best interests of this football club then I am right behind him. For some of you who have so much time to discuss the ins and outs of what should and shouldnt be done I hope to God for your sakes that no-one starts taking such an interest in your performances in your jobs in such granular detail.

Spot on.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Sorry if I misled... I said it did NOT come from Tony himself...

Sorry, what I meant was... 'I know what I know...' seems to make out you have direct access to the financial data, and the personality issues.

Yet at the same time you're relying on the word of someone who you say don't doubt - and someone who you're sure has direct access to all of the information - and they've given it to you? Is that the case?

Do you mean I know what X has told me...'?

FWIW - I don't doubt Tony is cheesed off with the Vicente situation, but then that's hardly 'hold the front page' news.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

So what exactly do you think the point of a football forum message board is then? Not sure anyone is critising tony bloom at all.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Look, I have a source at the club, I made it clear from the outset that it wasn't Tony... believe what you want to believe... I trust my source...
I trust my sauce too - it's on my pie every week and makes a lot more sense than you. Oh shit, sorry mate. Have I just insulted your 'contact'? Don't let them tell Tony, he might confiscate my ticket :eek:

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Sorry, what I meant was... 'I know what I know...' seems to make out you have direct access to the financial data, and the personality issues.

Yet at the same time you're relying on the word of someone who you say don't doubt - and someone who you're sure has direct access to all of the information - and they've given it to you? Is that the case?

Do you mean I know what X has told me...'?

FWIW - I don't doubt Tony is cheesed off with the Vicente situation, but then that's hardly 'hold the front page' news.

no I think it is a case of 'my penis is remarkable small and is rarely used. i know nothing but will experience a few minutes or rare attention by pretending that i know sensitive information that would, should it be true, elevate me briefly in the eyes of people who are interested in knowing the real picture. Of course, I know as much about Vicente's wage package and the feelings of the Albion heirarchy in regards to his performance to date as I do about having intimate moments with woman who are not made of plastic and need to be inflated before intercourse. '

Just a guess of course.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Even if he is on the biggest salary, how this can surprise anyone is beyond me. That's life, people are paid based on their achievements, experience.. fact.

Vicente has more footballing honours than our manager and entire coaching team combined, of course he will be getting a chunk.

You must have a very simple and single minded approach to any argument if you cannot consider all the contributing factors here. Vicente is worth far more than just minutes on the pitch.

Try explaining that to these morons who like to think they know the clubs goings on inside out. I love they way they search for some kind of NSC credibility by claiming they know x, y and z.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Try explaining that to these morons who like to think they know the clubs goings on inside out. I love they way they search for some kind of NSC credibility by claiming they know x, y and z.

Agreed. Personally, I was passing on something I was told as I thought it might be of interest. Not trying to claim the high ground or any credibility. Certainly not belittling anyone who doesn't believe me etc.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I love how the Vicente retractors arguments now generally seem to stem from the idea that Tony Bloom is a f***ing MORON.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here