Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He expected more than he has got...

To know all this you must have a direct line to Tony. Otherwise it's just hearsay and guesswork.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
yes you have - we were having all this a week or two ago but it was easier for you then. And yes you do, it's to justify that same lazy ill informed crap. Sadly the hole's getting bigger... Still maybe your source can dig you out of it :lolol:

Sorry, I know what I know, and I don't need to justify myself to you... you clearly know nothing about this, so stop talking out of your ar$e... I don't need to dig myself out of anything... just shared what I can share... enjoy your ignorance... I hope you are very happy knowing knothing...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Got to go now but

It's just that if i had to bet on information from two Goons on a football forum, and one said his information on a players contract came from one of the top 5 people at the club and the other said that he got his information from the offices of a supplier of services to the club or player e.g. (but not limited to) Insurance Company, Accountant, Solicitor, HMRCS, Financial Services etc etc, I think i know where i would put my money

Just saying, like

Fair enough, at least you respond from a perceived position of knowledge, and with reasonable argument...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
i would suggest there is obvious disappointment at board level ,disappointment that unfortunately the vicente deal has not gone as well as was hoped for........it was a bit of a gamble that hasn't paid off in a big way , he would still be a massive influence on the youngsters in the club, it's not far off having the likes of beckham or scholes on the books . in my humble opinion of course.

Agreed...

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Yes the factual evidence that I have seen on the pitch. Unless you are at training everyday - I am not sure how you can comment on how he relates to the rest of the team in training. But i seen no tweets and or comments for any player saying how awesome he is in training and or what a positive effect he has. Human nature being what it is I expect his presence causes more jealously than anything else.

I suspect you would be the first to moan about a colleague whom you suspected was on a better screw than you and never turned up for work?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, I run the business.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I will repeat what I said earlier that Vicente is on a proper contract, not a massive one, but certainly not a pay-as-you-play deal.

Not pay as you play is correct, but he is very well paid...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Not pay as you play is correct, but he is very well paid...

Compared to whom?

Or didnt your source tell you that?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Hang on BW - you said 'I know what I know...', implying you have direct access first hand to the knowledge in question.

Earlier you said you've been told stuff from a high-up source within the club - so this would be secondhand knowledge you're posting.

Which is it?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hang on BW - you said 'I know what I know...', implying you have direct access first hand to the knowledge in question.

Earlier you said you've been told stuff from a high-up source within the club - so this would be secondhand knowledge you're posting.

Which is it?

Sorry if I misled... I said it did NOT come from Tony himself...

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Yes the factual evidence that I have seen on the pitch. Unless you are at training everyday - I am not sure how you can comment on how he relates to the rest of the team in training. But i seen no tweets and or comments for any player saying how awesome he is in training and or what a positive effect he has. Human nature being what it is I expect his presence causes more jealously than anything else.

I suspect you would be the first to moan about a colleague whom you suspected was on a better screw than you and never turned up for work?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, I run the business.

Well in that case you should every sympathy with TB then!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here