Vicente

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
"I know more than you do"

PLEASE f*** OFF WITH THIS NONSENSE

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Out of interest, how many people within the club do you think know the details of the contract ? (i'm sure that answering this won't compromise your source)

I have no idea of the number of staff in the know, but I know this person could know...

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I'm not full of sh1t... I have no axe to grind here... if you are in denial, then fine...
Yes you do :bigwave: You were spouting lazy shite on here when he was injured and now are trying to justify it - in an ever more comic & desperate fashion. Still maybe your 'contact' told you to do that to make us aware of the full force of Tony's displeasure at footballers getting injured and needing proper rehab in order to play again - something that obviously came as a massive shock to him - still at least he has you to stand up for him now :kiss:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes you do :bigwave: You were spouting lazy shite on here when he was injured and now are trying to justify it - in an ever more comic & desperate fashion. Still maybe your 'contact' told you to do that to make us aware of the full force of Tony's displeasure at footballers getting injured and needing proper rehab in order to play again - something that obviously came as a massive shock to him - still at least he has you to stand up for him now :kiss:

Spot on. How deep will the hole B.W. has dug be when Vicente puts us in the Premier League?

"ah, yes, but I have a source who told me Vicente is sleeping with Tony Bloom's wife. I'm just telling you what I can..."

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I just dont understand why so many posters go on about the wages.
For a start, i doubt anybody on NSC has a clue what his contract is, be it pay as you play or a set weekly wage.
I doubt anybody on here knows if Tony Bloom is unhappy about Vicente, obviously he would like to see a bit more of him, as we all would.
I doubt anybody knows if there is a rich supporter picking up his wages.
How Vicentes wages fucks up the playing budget is anyones guess, Gus knows what he has to spend, and if he feels its worth having Vicente, even for half a season and maybe only 45/60 minutes per match.
Nobody knows what influence Vicente's skill and flair in training to the younsters that are coming through, to work, train and watch one of Europe's best players from a few years ago, eg JFC must be benefitting from it massively.
Just watch him and enjoy it, I know I am and I reckon at least 90% of Albion fans are, I feel privileged to be able watch him, the likes of I never thought I would see in the blue and white stripes.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
This has become a boasting contest. Well I win

886e7657-4a5b-493a-a651-3395af984468.jpg

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I dont actually play computer games - but that is irrelevant really. You are correct i do fail to understand what Vicente brings to the club - whether that be added value off the pitch or on it at the moment. His contribution to this football club has been minimal. Regardless of salary. I am glad you have the ability to discuss an opposing view without getting into childish remarks.

And thats your view is it?

Your views are based on what exactly? Factual evidence?

You can have no idea of his impact on the training ground or what his allround contribution consists of. This isnt really a discussion your having just more of total guess at what goes on behind the scenes.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

I can't understand your attitude TBH... I'm telling you what I've been told... I've posted nothing lazy, nothing anti-Vicente, just pointed out that his contribution is more than outweighed by his cost to our club, that Tony is not best pleased, that it actually caused tension between Tony and Gus... as I said in an earlier post, I would love it if Vicente played every game until the end of the season, and that we got promoted as a result... just because he played and made a big contribution on Sat, doesn't mean he is suddenly going to be fit and ready to play every game, and make a big contribution to every game... no axe to grind here...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Spot on. How deep will the hole B.W. has dug be when Vicente puts us in the Premier League?

"ah, yes, but I have a source who told me Vicente is sleeping with Tony Bloom's wife. I'm just telling you what I can..."

Oh dear!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can't understand your attitude TBH... I'm telling you what I've been told... I've posted nothing lazy, nothing anti-Vicente, just pointed out that his contribution is more than outweighed by his cost to our club, that Tony is not best pleased, that it actually caused tension between Tony and Gus... as I said in an earlier post, I would love it if Vicente played every game until the end of the season, and that we got promoted as a result... just because he played and made a big contribution on Sat, doesn't mean he is suddenly going to be fit and ready to play every game, and make a big contribution to every game... no axe to grind here...

Three GUESSES in a row.

No one has said he'll be fit and playing every game. We're just enjoying what we do see of this amazing talent.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't believe Tony Bloom is as naive as you are suggesting he is. He would've been fully aware at the start of the season that it was LIKELY Vicente wouldn't play many games.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
yes you have - we were having all this a week or two ago but it was easier for you then. And yes you do, it's to justify that same lazy ill informed crap. Sadly the hole's getting bigger... Still maybe your source can dig you out of it :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Got to go now but

It's just that if i had to bet on information from two Goons on a football forum, and one said his information on a players contract came from one of the top 5 people at the club and the other said that he got his information from the offices of a supplier of services to the club or player e.g. (but not limited to) Insurance Company, Accountant, Solicitor, HMRCS, Financial Services etc etc, I think i know where i would put my money

Just saying, like

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
And thats your view is it?

Your views are based on what exactly? Factual evidence?

You can have no idea of his impact on the training ground or what his allround contribution consists of. This isnt really a discussion your having just more of total guess at what goes on behind the scenes.

Yes the factual evidence that I have seen on the pitch. Unless you are at training everyday - I am not sure how you can comment on how he relates to the rest of the team in training. But i seen no tweets and or comments for any player saying how awesome he is in training and or what a positive effect he has. Human nature being what it is I expect his presence causes more jealously than anything else.

I suspect you would be the first to moan about a colleague whom you suspected was on a better screw than you and never turned up for work?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
LoL! My contact is a little higher in the club's ranks...

i would suggest there is obvious disappointment at board level ,disappointment that unfortunately the vicente deal has not gone as well as was hoped for........it was a bit of a gamble that hasn't paid off in a big way , he would still be a massive influence on the youngsters in the club, it's not far off having the likes of beckham or scholes on the books . in my humble opinion of course.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Three GUESSES in a row.

No one has said he'll be fit and playing every game. We're just enjoying what we do see of this amazing talent.

Not guesses...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I don't believe Tony Bloom is as naive as you are suggesting he is. He would've been fully aware at the start of the season that it was LIKELY Vicente wouldn't play many games.

He expected more than he has got...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here