Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If he gets us promoted single-handedly then, yes, that would justify it... I have a good idea what his salary is, and that is why Bloom is unhappy... it has caused tension between Gus and Tony...

Full of shit. How can you have an idea 'what is salary is.' I imagine Bloom & Derek Allen know, his agent knows, Poyet 'has an idea' and maybe some other members of the board. Are you really suggesting any of those are leaking out players wages to Joe Public?

While it is true everyone is disappointed with his injury problems this season and would have liked him to play more, the club knew it was a risky signing, but if they got 10-15 appearances out of him, I'd suspect they are relatively happy.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I have a contact at the club, and know that Bloom is not best pleased...

My contact said that Bloom was delighted with Vicente.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Well, he isn't according to my club source...

What else has your club source given you, that you have posted on here, that has come off? Lets see how good this source is shall we.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Your the one who needs to think before you post mate! You know f*** all about how much Vicente has cost us! Why make a statement you can know ABSOLUTELY f*** ALL about!

Wrong, just wrong...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The club will be happy to get 10 or so performances out of him. It was known he was a risk when he signed. WE KNEW ALL THIS. If he was fit enough to play 20+ he'd be at Fulham, or Aston Villa. We've got him BECAUSE he gets injured a lot!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Genius, so it took your 'contact' at the club to tell you that. :facepalm:

I can tell you, with upmost confidence (and no inside contacts) the same thing. Why would anyone be pleased that a player is injured?

There's a bit more to it than that... you are guessing, I know...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I have a contact at the club. He says, "that'll be £7.50 please, enjoy your pie & pint - & by the way, I'm not best pleased about that Vicente bloke" :guitar:

LoL! My contact is a little higher in the club's ranks...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Full of shit. How can you have an idea 'what is salary is.' I imagine Bloom & Derek Allen know, his agent knows, Poyet 'has an idea' and maybe some other members of the board. Are you really suggesting any of those are leaking out players wages to Joe Public?

While it is true everyone is disappointed with his injury problems this season and would have liked him to play more, the club knew it was a risky signing, but if they got 10-15 appearances out of him, I'd suspect they are relatively happy.

I'm not full of sh1t... I have no axe to grind here... if you are in denial, then fine...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What else has your club source given you, that you have posted on here, that has come off? Lets see how good this source is shall we.

You are clearly in denial, but I've shared what I can...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm not full of sh1t... I have no axe to grind here... if you are in denial, then fine...

Not in denial, and actually spent some time working with 1 of the board.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You are clearly in denial, but I've shared what I can...

So you've not actually posted 'anything' else from this source, so you + 'your source' has 0 credability ?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Nice effort fishy fishy!

You know shit, and we all know that!

You're in denial... I do have a club source, and that source has no reason to lie on this one... I believe my source, if you chose not to, then that's your prerogative...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So you've not actually posted 'anything' else from this source, so you + 'your source' has 0 credability ?

Really!? Because it is contrary to your opinion!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here