Vicente

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
ahhh thanks for that - i thought the seat was uncomfortable - twat.
Cheer up son, we're enjoying watching a great player play for the Albion and look a class above - after being insulted for months on this forum. Oh, and twat to you too and any other grownup words you can think of :kiss::albion2:

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
well if he turns up next week and the week after and the week after.... i may be convinced - jury is most definitely out imo.

You should be happy that youve seen such a quality player playing at the Albion! Embrace it for what it is. If he never plays again, i will be happy in the knowledge i saw such a classy player play for my club.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
yes you understood correcty - i guess you would offer him another year already as you wipe the cum from your pants?

Of course you'd offer him another year?! What a f***ing stupid question. Like others have said, I just feel privileged to have what was one of the BEST players in the World play for little old BHA.

Still, jury's out eh?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You should be happy that youve seen such a quality player playing at the Albion! Embrace it for what it is. If he never plays again, i will be happy in the knowledge i saw such a classy player play for my club.

Spot on. Will never forget it.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

yep pound for pound he has been worth every penny... you are right i am so lucky.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
yep pound for pound he has been worth every penny... you are right i am so lucky.

You are aware that EVERYONE knew he was very, very injury prone when he joined, yes? If he wasn't, he'd be at a mid level Prem club at the very lowest.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
You have no idea what he's cost us do you, so this means nothing - and he certainly wouldn't have been expected to have much of an effect while injured, so why don't you just cheer up and appreciate what the rest of us are seeing. Do you actually want us to win or are you just happier being miserable?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Every penny? Firstly, he was a free transfer. Secondly, we don't know what his wages are. Thirdly, you're not paying his wages are you. He hasn't cost you a single penny. Yet you whinge.

fozzie's paper boy

Aug 20, 2011
Hove
This whole thread amuses me - most (like me) are over the moon at having a player of such class setting foot on the pitch at the Amex. And yet there are others who want to focus on his frustrating injuries and absence from the squad and hold this up as either a lack of commitment or a wasted investment. This is the beauty of NSC - we can see things differently and if you want to be miserable you can. How boring it would be if we all agreed...and undoubtedly there are some out there who thoroughly enjoy stirring the pot!

Having said that I still think we'd all be better off if tony meola's loan spell never posted again.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Every penny? Firstly, he was a free transfer. Secondly, we don't know what his wages are. Thirdly, you're not paying his wages are you. He hasn't cost you a single penny. Yet you whinge.

yep the fact that he was a free transfer probably means he is on very big money - apparently thats why Murray signed for palace as they paid him more due to no transfer fee. Of course he hasnt cost me a penny - what a ridiculous comment, I am allowed my opinion. My understanding is a mystery benefactor is paying half his wages and apparently they are well f***ed off... are the allowed an opinion?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
You have no idea what he's cost us do you, so this means nothing - and he certainly wouldn't have been expected to have much of an effect while injured, so why don't you just cheer up and appreciate what the rest of us are seeing. Do you actually want us to win or are you just happier being miserable?

for the last 6 weeks we seem to be doing ok with out vicente, of course i want us to win - just dont get the cum in my pants attitude to Vicente being on the pitch.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
You are aware that EVERYONE knew he was very, very injury prone when he joined, yes? If he wasn't, he'd be at a mid level Prem club at the very lowest.

yep thats why i was amazed we signed him on a contract and not pay as you play.... oh hang on thats why he signed for us and not a mid level prem club....:facepalm:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
yep the fact that he was a free transfer probably means he is on very big money - apparently thats why Murray signed for palace as they paid him more due to no transfer fee. Of course he hasnt cost me a penny - what a ridiculous comment, I am allowed my opinion. My understanding is a mystery benefactor is paying half his wages and apparently they are well f***ed off... are the allowed an opinion?

You may be right about wages, but there is nothing to suggest you are or prove that thesis.

If Vicente wanted money, he would have gone somewhere else, he would have tons of offers..... do you remember Sven at Leicester tried an 11th hour hijack with a lot more money than we were offering. Vicente said he had enough dosh and just wanted to play.....and play under Gus.

We are extremely privileged Vicente is an Albion player currently.........maybe he can stay injury free for a while.

Needless to say, we have never had a player of such a distinguished background and having won so many honours, play for us...... EVER.

And just a few years ago, we had the delights of Jason Jarret and Tommy Fraser bossing our Midfield. FFS people Vicente.......Yes F**king Vicente, plays for Brighton :O

Last edited:

Jan 18, 2012
The best player at the club by far. The more time on the pitch, the better he will get. This is the player that could be the difference between mid-table mediocrity and play offs. A supremely gifted player who should be celebrated for just being at the club, let alone playing. He is basically GOD.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
You may be right about wages, but there is nothing to suggest you are or prove that thesis.

If Vicente wanted money, he would have gone somewhere else..... do you remember Sven at Leicester tried an 11th hour hijack with a lot more money than we were offering. Vicente said he had enough dosh and just wanted to play.....and play under Gus.

We are extremely privileged Vicente is an Albion player currently, who knows maybe he can stay injury free for a while.

Needless to say, we have never had a player of such a distringuished background and having won so many honours, play for us EVER.

And just a few years ago, we had the delights of Jason Jarret and Tommy Fraser bossing our Midfield. FFS people Vicente.......Yes F**king Vicente, plays for Brighton

occasionally :lol:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010

Well let's hope they are happier after his match winning contribution on Saturday then :guitar:

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
all this shitstorm only happens when someone feels like having a divergent opinion because they

a) are feeling a little racy
b) have had a shandy or two and are feeling brave

(yes and we all do it in life in some form or another)

and then get into a situation where they have to defend their original myopic/divergent/impatient/ignorant idea to the hilt whilst steadily being crushed and ground into the dirt by superior arguments from opponents who are both more handsome and sexy then they are (as well as more knowledgeable)

i'm sure marshy68 is sick of having to pretend he doesn't LOVE IT that we have Vicente because not only do we HAVE him (SEXY HUH) but marshy gets to f***ing MOAN about it!! like a f***ing big man! it's called concealed disclosure or something, it is about... well it's obvious. and especially in the context of little old brighton and hove albion i'm reminded of the classic 'friends' joke -

'oh no, two women love me... they're both gorgeous and sexy... my wallet's too small for my FIFTIES and my DIAMOND shoes are too tight!'

i also imagine TMLS regrets calling him a certain crass warping of his name too... unless he enjoys the notoriety and infamy he has now achieved i suppose

in conclusion. i love it and comments by posters saying how amazing it is just to see the WORLDIE class player SWAN about the pitch (CLASS NOT LAZINESS) like the LEGEND he is are totally correct. i'll never forget vicente at brighton. long may he grace our team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports