Vicente

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
He floated into the game like a nimble footed ballerina, dancing to a tune the rest couldn't hear, elevating the game from the ordinary to the extraordinary, unlocking space with precision arrows culminating in the pass of the game to the best finisher on the pitch.

Vicente bought me great joy coming back on today, well worth the wait.

This - its the way he just seems to glide over the grass

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I flippin' love Vicente. If we only get 20 minutes like that from him every week, i'd give him a five year contract. He is different class.

We knew what we were getting when we got him. Injury prone yes he is. World class - absolutely! Vicente & Will Buckley on attacking teams in the last 20 minutes would just be lush.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Do you think we will extend his contract? Or will he even want to stay?

I do think he would like to stay and prove what he can do. You saw the reaction of the players yesterday and they all ran up and hugged him for his assist. Everyone knows what he can do for us, lets just keep our fingers crossed he can stay fit

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I do think he would like to stay and prove what he can do. You saw the reaction of the players yesterday and they all ran up and hugged him for his assist. Everyone knows what he can do for us, lets just keep our fingers crossed he can stay fit

The funniest comment of the day!!! Vicente has to prove what he can do. LOOOOL

Where the f*** have you been for the last 12 years.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A poster on this site actually called him Vicunte this week. You know who you are. You are a disgrace.
Ah, that insufferable fuckwit Tony Meolas Loan Spell.
EDIT - ah, I see the post has been out on this page.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Do you think we will extend his contract? Or will he even want to stay?

You can guarantee that the usual poachers - Norwich, Reading, Southampton etc - will be trying to lure him away at the end of the season, so it will all be down to how good his relationship with Gus is, how settled his family is here, and if he really is no longer in it for the money.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could he be the man to play the balls through or over the defence for CMS to latch on to, I hope so.

What could George Boyd, who many want to come to us, do that he couldnt?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Probably run a bit faster, but that's about it. Vicente is streets ahead of him and indeed anyone else in this division on talent. It's just that the body's not what it once was - but if that weren't the case he'd be in the Champions League.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Who was? Not the guy who in time added made a 50 yard run with the ball only to get fouled on the edge of the area and get the other guy sent off. Sometimes you only see what you want to see...
This. He wasn't just classy and skillful. He wanted the ball more than any other player on the field - something special was likely to happen every time he was near the ball

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Could he be the man to play the balls through or over the defence for CMS to latch on to, I hope so.

What could George Boyd, who many want to come to us, do that he couldnt?

Play most games...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He was class yesterday, never doubted he was / is, but he has still hardly played...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports