Y jugar para el albion
Albion
Albion

Wooooooooaaaaahhhh
Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
....................Also the ironic cheering when he came on - WTF - how do u think that made him feel? He was class today.

I'd like to think that the cheering reminded him of how ecstatic the majority of us are that he is here. I don't know why you think it was ironic, for me it was unbridled excitement and I cheered every time he got the ball because I genuinely wanted to show my support.

I love watching him play, he's been through a tough time and I feel it's a privilege whenever he's on the pitch. It's Vicente, and he's playing for Brighton. I still can't quite get over it.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He floated into the game like a nimble footed ballerina, dancing to a tune the rest couldn't hear, elevating the game from the ordinary to the extraordinary, unlocking space with precision arrows culminating in the pass of the game to the best finisher on the pitch.

Vicente bought me great joy coming back on today, well worth the wait.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If he scores less goals than Charlie Livesey, get rid of him !

Don't seem to remember people being so charitable towards Paul Kitson. Don't get me wrong, I think Vicente is fantastic and a great player to have at this club.All i'm saying is one swallow does not make a summer.

I was not charitable to Paul Kitson, but Vicente is different; the opposite. I don't want him playing if he is not fit enough. This was the Paul Kitson mistake. Except, I was not quite sure of Kitson was good enough anyway. He was the first player I criticised since Tiltman.

Players often play when they are not 100% fit. I did not think Billy Sharp was anywhere near fit when he played for Doncaster against us.

Vicente is the only player that will make Liverpool fans sit up and take notice, well maybe Kazenga on form and Will Buckley could.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd like to think that the cheering reminded him of how ecstatic the majority of us are that he is here. I don't know why you think it was ironic, for me it was unbridled excitement and I cheered every time he got the ball because I genuinely wanted to show my support.

I love watching him play, he's been through a tough time and I feel it's a privilege whenever he's on the pitch. It's Vicente, and he's playing for Brighton. I still can't quite get over it.

Maybe half and half. I too was cheering him but it seemed a differnet pitch from some fans almost mocking. Could be wrong... Either way it's not the guys fault if he has been injured / or family problems...

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
A poster on this site actually called him Vicunte this week. You know who you are. You are a disgrace. What a disgusting way to support our players, especially one that has just won us 3 points. We'd be better off without you.
This. You know who you are, you twat

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
yessssssssssssssssssss saw him play yyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy, I love Brighton

mugstud

Jan 28, 2012
I really can't see how anyone could be surprised that he has been injured and hardly playing? If the guy has struggled with injuries for the past 3 or 4 years.
This is a player that a couple of seasons ago was competing with Juan Mata for a place in the Valencia team. If he was fit and well he would be playing for a champions league side. Gus and Tony Bloom would have known the risks when they made him the offer, but they obviously felt that it was a risk worth taking as if he only plays for 15 mins each game he will create chances as he did today. Also signing someone of his calibre sends out a message to other players that this club means business.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
This. You know who you are, you twat

I think we all know who he is and I think you're being far to restrained in your description of him

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
So where would we have got our three points today if it was not from the input and creativeness of Vicente.

Still want to slag the player and the club off do you?

We all knew the injury prone genius Gus brought in and who knows when he will play again but lets now put to rest the vitriol which he has received from certain quarters.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I think we all know who he is and I think you're being far to restrained in your description of him
Yeah but was told I was over reacting earlier, so keeping polite for now. Apparently he goes to lots of games, doncha know - so can spout off whatever venomous shite he likes to us 'keyboard warriors' :lol:

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Like a lot of people have said - he is CLASS. He really did make a massive difference yesterday. Totally different class, his touch and the space he sets himself up in is magnificent. Again, Gus knew the risk and it seems like it was a risk worth taking - after this long out to have him back is a god send at this stage of the season.

Even if for the next few games he can only do the odd 15-20 minutes, fine by me. Imagine when/if he can play a full 90 minutes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here