Vicente

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
His quality ultimately won us the game. Hate to say I told you so :p

Don't hate to say it mate. There are so many muppets on here that know nothing about football. Put them right!

Delighted he made the difference today. It's that kind of quality that could make the difference between midtable and the play offs for us.

Get in Vicente you BEAUTY.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Class. Will shine against Liverpool again.
Might need to rest him on Tuesday though. (Chuckle!)

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
Don't hate to say it mate. There are so many muppets on here that know nothing about football. Put them right!

Delighted he made the difference today. It's that kind of quality that could make the difference between midtable and the play offs for us.

Get in Vicente you BEAUTY.

100% this. Wonder if the morons who were calling for his contract to be paid up will be making an appearance this evening.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Absolutely agree that he was the difference today. Didn't give the ball away once and put in a fantastic ball for the goal. But more than that, his work rate was superb. It was his winning the ball back that led to the second red card and effectively sealed the game for us. He's clearly brilliant but also desperate to succeed here and prove all those who doubted him wrong.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'm bloody glad it did, it's reverse psychology you know, a bit like goading him into playing to prove a point.

Hahahahahahahaha. How up their own arse are some people to think that a) Vicente would ever read anything on here? and b) he'd give a flying f**k what some ill-informed keyboard warrior would think?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I just don't think the bloke is up for it, even if he was fit. I can't imagine him relishing the cauldron next Tuesday and will invent another excuse as to why he can't play. Gary Hart would have played on with a broken leg for the club, Vicente just does not the same passion or desire anymore, certainly not to play for BHAFC. I think its best all round he retires.

[yt]svwGRJA28lY[/yt]

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Let's hope he can stay fit & have an extended run in the side.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Vicente is amazing.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Its highly unlikkely he will play in the next two games as we have a cold spell on the way. If he did step onto the pitch it was be almost on a par to the vision of Mary Magdelene.

If he started he would probably cry off within 10 minutes anyway.

Vicente USED TO BE GOOD. Its a shame but a disasterous signing.

sometimes you can be a complete cock

mugstud

Jan 28, 2012
The guy is far better than this level, if he can stay fit and get a run of games i can't begin to imagine what he might be capable of. He might even replace Steve Penny as my all time favourite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports