Vicente

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yoda

English & European

He's come to us with the same sort of injury problem history AND we spunked half a mill up front for him.

Vicente said himself (and the Valencia fans who joined NSC at the time did as well) that last season he was largely injury free. Just was not picked due to a falling out with management and the form of Mata.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
How on Gods Green Earth is it " a great signing " if it doesn't work ouy ? Less than 3 hours football in 5 months on a decent wage of ? I have heard some strange things but to call this is " a great signing " is gobsmacking.

Firstly, it raised the profile of the club. It showed Gus has the ability to bring in BIG players. Commercially its worked, extra shirts, tickets etc. OKay maybe GREAT signing is going over the top but I cannot fathom out why you and certain others are so negative over what we all knew was a risky signing.

You might as well stop coming this season, after all we might get relegated. :facepalm:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I bet Vicente plays the rest of the season and gets us promoted.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Firstly, it raised the profile of the club. It showed Gus has the ability to bring in BIG players. Commercially its worked, extra shirts, tickets etc. OKay maybe GREAT signing is going over the top but I cannot fathom out why you and certain others are so negative over what we all knew was a risky signing.

You might as well stop coming this season, after all we might get relegated. :facepalm:
Extra tickets?season tickets were sold out by march/april:)

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Will never again be seen in an Albion shirt on the pitch during a match, case closed.

Fancy putting money on that ?

As per my previous post on another thread, Vicente is fit and will be involved against Newcastle tomorrow.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Get rid,he'll never play again.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Best player in the league! It would be nice to see him have a run of games now.
I don't care what you Negative Nancy's say. I can see us pushing all the way for a top 6 spot.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Nice bounce,lots of red faces.Hope he got through unscathed!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports