Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente Montage

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Love the clip on 4min when he has five players around him, one touch and he's away from them and makes the pass.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Different class that video mate, brought a lump to my throat.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Just finished watching for the 731st time. Only problem is Richey, you have done his agents work for him!

Never mind, the run at the end will live with me forever. There is also an earlier run in the montage where he runs about 40 yards at high speed then changes direction on a sixpence. I am sure that at that point the world turns the wrong way on it's axis.

Probably caused a minor tsunami in the Galapagos or something!

Thanks Richey. deserves it's own icon on the top menu!

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
Brought a lump to my throat. I've been watching the Albion for 35yrs and i can't think of a better player(imo) to wear a Brighton shirt.
Thankyou Vicente, it has been a privilege to watch you.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Just finished watching for the 731st time. Only problem is Richey, you have done his agents work for him!

Never mind, the run at the end will live with me forever. There is also an earlier run in the montage where he runs about 40 yards at high speed then changes direction on a sixpence. I am sure that at that point the world turns the wrong way on it's axis.

Probably caused a minor tsunami in the Galapagos or something!

Thanks Richey. deserves it's own icon on the top menu!

Haha :thumbsup:

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Beautiful

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Amazing, truly amazing. Now the seasons finished, when do we start bumping the posts of the idiots who slagged him off!? Am I right in saying he's finished with the highest no. of assists?

He's been an absolute joy for me, to have got him even if it's just for this one season truly incredible, he really has been worth every single penny & maybe more besides!

Great video, love it!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Sublime. Great work Richy, and thank you Vicente. At the risk of getting sentimental, there were times I thought my dad would never get to see a game at our new stadium. The fact that he got to see not only the whole season, but to see an artist like Vicente in a Brighton shirt, is something I will be eternally grateful to Gus for. Marvellous scenes.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
what a great video, thats almost made me cry, he is just brilliant. thanks for doing

I want to start a campaign, £10 a fan towards his wages for next season!! 22500 x 10.00 = a lot of money!!

Watching this video is like watching someone you love slipping away and you are praying and hoping that the inevitable is not going to happen.
You know that there is nothing that you can do yourself but just wait until it finally happens and all that you are left with are just memories. I'll be spending my summer months searching through The Argus hoping and praying for that headline that reads as VICENTE IS STAYING. Other clubs might take this type of player for granted but for our club, Brighton and Hove Albion, players of Vicente's class only happen once in a life time.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
This would be the same Vicente that was not so long ago being dismissed by many of NSC's finest as a sicknote con-man, a Paul Kitson-style waste of money, would it?

Don't expect heartfelt and contrite withdrawals anytime soon.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Watching this video is like watching someone you love slipping away and you are praying and hoping that the inevitable is not going to happen.
You know that there is nothing that you can do yourself but just wait until it finally happens and all that you are left with are just memories. I'll be spending my summer months searching through The Argus hoping and praying for that headline that reads as VICENTE IS STAYING. Other clubs might take this type of player for granted but for our club, Brighton and Hove Albion, players of Vicente's class only happen once in a life time.
Brilliant post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here