Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente / Kazenga Twitter

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Sorry but had to post this - assuming that the Kazenga twitter account I follow is the right one - and no reason to suspect it's not.

An hour ago he posted on his Twitter - 'Vicenteeeeeeee Da Best!'.

Am I reading something into nothing as I cannot see any other detail around this or has there been some / will there be some breaking news?

To be clear, I know no-one at the club, no source, no inside track.

Have I just got over excited?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Quality tweet but knowing Kaz it's probably just him getting excited by something el punal did in training five weeks ago - I get the impression he is somewhat "laid back" :lol:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
My immediate thought was that KLL had heard something about him staying when I first read it too. On reflection I don't think it actually means anything unfortunately, as above just Kaz getting excited about having played with him!

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
I have been following the Vicente twitter feed which has been an experience as it is wholly in Spanish, however yesterday the words "Argus" and "Gus" appeared in a tweet ! I assumed it was just referring to the Argus article about ongoing discussions re next season....

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I have been following the Vicente twitter feed which has been an experience as it is wholly in Spanish, however yesterday the words "Argus" and "Gus" appeared in a tweet ! I assumed it was just referring to the Argus article about ongoing discussions re next season....

Doesn't sound like the most worthwhile experience if you only get two words from it.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton

Google translate it!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Hey which is Vicentes actual twitter? There's a few on the search.

There isn't one - I think what [MENTION=4361]Shirty[/MENTION] is referring to is following the hash tag. #Vicente

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I heard that he's referring to the team trip to Vegas. The guys were all drinking water by the hotel pool, El Punal rocks up, walks straight across the water, clicks his fingers and BOOM, those bottles of Evian were transformed into crystal glasses full of Merlot.

He's such a joker.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
The tweet also has a picture of KLL and Vicente celebrating together. It's either a cryptic way of saying he's staying, or, as I suspect, it's just an insight into the random workings of Kazenga's mind.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
There isn't one - I think what [MENTION=4361]Shirty[/MENTION] is referring to is following the hash tag. #Vicente

Actually, that would probably have been far more sensible. I was following @VicenRdrigzfans after Paul Hazlewood and a couple of albion players highlighted it, so assumed it was genuine (albeit probably not the words of the great man himself). Unless you speak Spanish, its a complete waste of time....

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Just KLL being random probably. They he on really well together it would seem. I remember Vicente specifically waiting for KLL to come over to celebrate after a goal.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He probably just found that picture or something.

He is the best on twitter easily. :bowdown:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
the two of together against Derby was just better than any sex I have had...ever (sorry wife and your sister) just pure class. Hopefully see more of that next season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Perhaps Vicente has sorted out his next move, and is taking KLL with him.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Just watched the highlights of the Derby game. Vicente and Kaz were simply awesome that day. Why they played togther so infrequently is a mystery to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here