Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente goal

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
"They've got about 12 in the frickin' wall!" :lolol:

Yes--that was me saying that(fecking)---------our six go fecking mental when we score so it can be done in the EAST UPPER------although saying that the reason I was sitting behind 'Dewe' was I thought the couple next to me had EXpIREd :eek:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I was in the North Stand and was just concentrating on Vicente and the net. Didn't see Adam's barge. But my brother texted me after watching it on TV and said what brilliant work from him barging the wall. Think it should be officially registered as an assist.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can't understand people filming instead of just enjoying the game. Maybe it's just me. :shrug:

I quite agree.

They will be the same people who can't live an hour of their life without filming it.

The same people who would get a sought after ticket for the greatest, most spectacular & unique musical gig of all time with mind blowing acoustics, fabulous setting & atmosphere, performed by the best band in the history of the world...and spend the entire time holding their phone up and watching it through a 4.5" screen.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I quite agree.

They will be the same people who can't live an hour of their life without filming it.

The same people who would get a sought after ticket for the greatest, most spectacular & unique musical gig of all time with mind blowing acoustics, fabulous setting & atmosphere, performed by the best band in the history of the world...and spend the entire time holding their phone up and watching it through a 4.5" screen.

There were a few of those at Kraftwerk...

Can't understand people who take pictures or films at gigs particularly - Someone else will always take a MUCH better photo or film than you, which you can see or watch online later. Sit back and enjoy...

filo120

Dec 28, 2012
Why are you surprised by this? Not everyone jumps around a looney when a goal is scored.

Oh dear! When the goal went in I jumped like a looney and knocked a guys hat off - he was sitting in the seat across the aisle and he muttered 'prat' before sitting down with a really grumpy look on his face!

Why are you surprised by this? Not everyone jumps around a looney when a goal is scored.

You answered your own question!

Not everyone, but certainly most. And in those rows in front, the vast majority did not jump up.

You have a trend of coming back or finding an angle to disagree on many of my posts.......

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Not everyone, but certainly most. And in those rows in front, the vast majority did not jump up.

You have a trend of coming back or finding an angle to disagree on many of my posts.......

Sorry :blush: had not realised i had ever replied to one of you posts before :blush:

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
I quite agree.

Bore off will ya I'm nothing like that - Thought he was going to score and that it would be good to watch back in the pub after the game so whipped the phone out quick. You watched the video didn't you? hypocrite

- - - Updated - - -

There's only one row in front and they were all up - ESU

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I quite agree.

You've been eating too many krabappels you sour puss---the video lasted 35 seconds----I wish 'Dewe had carried on filming us going :mad: Are you sure you weren't the person sitting next to me that I thought had ExPIred??? :angel:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I quite agree.

It's not like he's posted a video of a throwing deep inside our half is it?

He has a video of a guy who has played for SPAIN and won La Liga, scoring a winning goal for BRIGHTON. I still don't believe my eyes when I see him jog onto the pitch or hear his name in our line-up.

I have absolutely no idea how you can find grounds to complain about this.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here