Vicente goal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
It's not like he's posted a video of a throwing deep inside our half is it?

He has a video of a guy who has played for SPAIN and won La Liga, scoring a winning goal for BRIGHTON. I still don't believe my eyes when I see him jog onto the pitch or hear his name in our line-up.

I have absolutely no idea how you can find grounds to complain about this.

People moan about anything and everything on here mate - anyway same again tonight!!:albion2:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Yeah your right, it is just you and a few other sad fecks:( You've wasted 35 seconds of your life watching 'Dewe's' video that you will never get back :laugh::facepalm:

Eh? I've no problems with watching it on here. I just wouldn't want to waste my time at the game, getting out my phone and watching a cracking moment through a 4.5 inch screen as edna quite rightly puts.

I enjoyed going mental watching it through my own eyes in the WSU enough ta.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
eh? I've no problems with watching it on here. I just wouldn't want to waste my time at the game, getting out my phone and watching a cracking moment through a 4.5 inch screen as edna quite rightly puts.

I enjoyed going mental watching it through my own eyes in the wsu enough ta.

Good luck to you then:shootself: ARe YoU in LOve With Edna or do you have any thing to bring to the table yourself???

- - - Updated - - -

eh? I've no problems with watching it on here. I just wouldn't want to waste my time at the game, getting out my phone and watching a cracking moment through a 4.5 inch screen as edna quite rightly puts.

I enjoyed going mental watching it through my own eyes in the wsu enough ta.

Good luck to you then:shootself: ARe YoU in LOve With Edna or do you have any thing to bring to the table yourself???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports