Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente fit for tomorrow

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Dunky, Vicente, Nooney all back in contention after missing Hull (first two due to the pitch). More tricky choices for GP. #bhafc - Naylor's Twitter

Exciting.

Bridcutt, Razak and Vicente....

Bridcutt to Razak, Razak to Vicente, Vicente slide rule pass for CMS...GOAL!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I can understand vicente missing the game due to the pitch (and noone isn't long back from injury, so would understand if it was the last two), but dunk?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Be very harsh to drop El Abd, Dunk on bench if space, otherwise stays out of squad for me.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
If Vicente starts I might wet my padded seat

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Be very harsh to drop El Abd, Dunk on bench if space, otherwise stays out of squad for me.

Agree. El Abd deserves a run alongside Greer. I think Dunk was rested at Hull following Sundays game, also Hull don't carry a particular aerial threat. I think Gus has been pretty fair with Dunk, to his credit he played him at Posh after a very difficult week. Much as I would love to see him play I think Vicente would have been wasted on the KC pitch plus every chance he would have aggravated an injury - so would rather see him saved for Saturday. I'd like to think that Vicente will fancy this game after scoring 'that' goal at Portman Road.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
If Barnes starts and Vicente doesn't I'm going to be miffed. Gus has made subs at half time last few games, why not just give Vicente the first half if he is flagging after 45.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Horses for courses, and IMO there is no way Dunk will start against a powerful player like Chopra. El Abd to start alongside Greer. I fully expect to see Vicente as a sub with Barnes starting, and to come on as early as the 55th min if the game is in the balance. Ipswich are a bit slow at the back apparently. If that is true, this game is tailor made for CMS to find some form.

I'm almost talking myself into believing Albion will win, but alas I fear we'll drop a couple of points.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I have been so excited about Vicente playing for us, and eveytime he plays he doesnt disappoint, but after Wednesday night's performance, I am more excited about seeing Razak playing again. He was the nuts, we have found ourselves a player!

Vicente and Razak on the pitch at the same time is going to be IMMENSE.

Got a good feeling about tomorrow, a 2-0 win with goals for The Gai Lionel Messi and Will.I.Am Buckley

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I want to be able to drool at Vicente's silky skills for a whole 90 minutes.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
I have been so excited about Vicente playing for us, and eveytime he plays he doesnt disappoint, but after Wednesday night's performance, I am more excited about seeing Razak playing again. He was the nuts, we have found ourselves a player!

Damn right, that jinking little run and shot at the far end was class.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I haven't seen Razak or Assasin, but from the reports coming back from Hull they sound very good. Add them to Kaz, Buckley and Vicente, and I honestly don't know who I'm most excited to see tomorrow.

These really are some of the most amazing days EVER to be a Brighton fan.

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Almost every time the team for home matches is announced I feel a sense of disappointment. Just pick Vokes/CMS up front, a winger and some flair in midfield and I'll be happy. Am I deluding myself?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Dunky, Vicente, Nooney all back in contention after missing Hull (first two due to the pitch). More tricky choices for GP. #bhafc - Naylor's Twitter

Exciting.

Bridcutt, Razak and Vicente....

Bridcutt to Razak, Razak to Vicente, Vicente slide rule pass for CMS...GOAL!

I hope that Razak is as good as a couple of the tricks he pulled on the highlights I watched from Hull today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here