Vicente a "free loader" and "homesick" etc blah blah blah...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After seeing these comments repeatedly on here and the Argus website Im getting a bit sick and tired of it. I was informed the other day that the injury to Vicente IS a serious one. It IS NOT in his head like the qualified telepathic, psychologists allude to on here he has a problem deep in his Quad and tendonitis in his knee. If you want to know who told me this P.M. me but please don't post it back up here. I was also informed he will be back with us in 6 weeks and is a lovely lad to have about the place.

I for one cannot wait to see him strutting his stuff in the 2nd part of the season. A combination of himself and Buckley for how ever many games he manages will be lethal.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
After seeing these comments repeatedly on here and the Argus website Im getting a bit sick and tired of it. I was informed the other day that the injury to Vicente IS a serious one. It IS NOT in his head like the qualified telepathic, psychologists allude to on here he has a problem deep in his Quad and tendonitis in his knee. If you want to know who told me this P.M. me but please don't post it back up here. I was also informed he will be back with us in 6 weeks and is a lovely lad to have about the place.

I for one cannot wait to see him strutting his stuff in the 2nd part of the season. A combination of himself and Buckley for how ever many games he manages will be lethal.

That is a very welcome post, and great news that he will be back soon.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But I have heard from several sources (long standing members of BHA's main forum) that he's a sick-note and doesn't give a stuff, and just wants to collect his wages.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Did Vicente play for Rafael Benitez?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I'd like to believe that he's a good lad and fighting his way back into contention, and that he wants to play for the club.

In the absence of much reliable "official" info I guess we have to latch on to insider comments.

Not dissing anyone's source, but think of any workplace the size of BHA. There are some people in those organisations with reliable information on a given subject, others who will know a bit, others who will know nothing at all. I imagine a few people at BHA understand the Vicente situation in great detail, others have a little bit of knowledge, while many others know as much as most of us do.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Fingers crossed that your source is correct.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

:clap: :clap: Great post.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd love to see him play for us again, the team is better and he wouldn't be the focal point through which everything goes which means he could just weave his magic when he did have the ball. I have never believed that he was sitting on his arse sulking because he didn't want to come back for the 2nd year, I'd like to think that the op is correct.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It's so frustrating - the best player we've had for over 30 years and he's only managed a handful of appearances. If only...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Wotever happens I still get a shiver down my spine when I watch him on 'Vicentes Best Bits' from last season and the goal against Chelski :thumbsup:

Dec 29, 2011
Hopefully we can keep up with the front runners until he is back and then surge on ahead for the last few months of the season.

OLE OLE VICENTE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports