Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very O/T Cats and fleas

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
another vote for advocate from me. But if they are house cats once this infestation is over they won't need it.

We had a similar problem and used a can of indorex around the house - spray it onto all the carpets etc. It's about £11 a can but worth every penny.

this
thats the stuff we have in the cupboard

Rookman1885

Jul 6, 2014
Frontline was useless. Johnsons 4Fleas tablets worked on the cats themselves. I still had some fleas hiding in the carpets somewhere, so I bought a Gotcha! It's basically a 7 watt lamp in a container with a floor as sticky as s***. Fleas and other bugs are attracted to the heat and get stuck. Works brilliantly, visible results and has cleared the room.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
No it isn't, I'm on acreage which needs guarding from undesirables.
It lives out doors and never comes in the house, ever, it is fed well and watered.
Does the job of barking when intruders come in or near, cheaper than a alarm system and it catches and kills rats and vermin.
Just another member of the work force along with my screwdrivers and drill.

wow, what a tool. i hope a dingo eats your baby.

Flumpyj

Mar 3, 2009
We use the advocate on the dog,cat and the rabbit,changed over from frontline and not had a problem

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I meant what I said, simple really and just my opinion about the desire to keep animals as pets.
We actually create these problems that we have to then solve, waste of time.

If you don't care for animals that's fine, your choice. But thankfully there's many that do. Military service excepted I've always had a dog and have always enjoyed great pleasure from them. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here