Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very Late Extras! My Wrexham pics...

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
g27.jpg

Abject apologies for going missing in mid-Wales and providing such an appalling picture service, but finally...

HERE'S A PAGE-WORTH TO PICK OVER

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Brilliant photos Roz

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Roz, if we ever go to Wrexham again you'll have to bring a DVideo camera to really get the lowdown on the guy who walked across the pub and vomited as he went without even breaking step.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Superphil said:
Roz, if we ever go to Wrexham again you'll have to bring a DVideo camera to really get the lowdown on the guy who walked across the pub and vomited as he went without even breaking step.

That image is imprinted in my mind for ever. Sadly i wish it wasn't.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Trouble is, it's etched in Shankley Seagulls leg, which is worse!

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Superphil said:

By a strange coincidence I DID have a video camera in the car on Saturday! But given what that bloke did to Shankley's leg I'm glad I didn't risk my nice clean Sony TRV (whatever model it is) given the same treatment. You can't get those sort of chunks off a directional microphone easily y'know...
:sick:
:lolol:

Yoda

English & European
Do you think Swindon or the Millenium stadium will let me take mine in?

Only problem is I don't have any of the cables to download.:dunce:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
You've got to be v. careful about cameras/videocameras and whatever. If you don't have a Football League Photographic Licence (or are accredited press or even have the potential to blag thru with a press card) things can get difficult because there are all sorts of rules which can be v. strictly applied. For example, anyone supplying, say, pictures to accompany reports written for the West Sussex County Times would need to keep them to the crowd and not any sort of match action!

But what you can get into stadiums with tends to depend on how "professional" looking your equipment is. If you get caught using the stuff and breaking the rules there's a chance of being chucked out of the ground or at least having to hand the camera/videocamera over for safekeeping!

If you are a gurlie it could be easier, mind, because people may think you've just got yer knitting and lipstick in that nice big "handbag". Not that I would ever do this myself you realise.
;)

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Excellent pics, thanks very much, love the one on top of the thread. Is there any chance of making it a regular feature for those of us unlucky enough not to make it to games?

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Gully said:
Excellent pics, thanks very much, love the one on top of the thread. Is there any chance of making it a regular feature for those of us unlucky enough not to make it to games?

Yes, indeedy! I don't usually leave the house without a camera and intend to sort out my FL photographic licence for next season too. I've deliberately started loading the pics onto my original Brighton Rockz Online fanzine site too so that they'll be an editable feature. Otherwise they just get lost amongst the portfolio stuff on my "other place".

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here