Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very Important!!! - BHAFC to be taken over

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
chicken run said:
I cant believe somone would post this shit twice without at least some smoke ???

Smoke-from all of the flaming?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Withnail, you are a two-bob attention seeker. How many people do you think we get on here claiming to have a "reliable source" who then (amazingly) goes on to divulge sensitive, confidential information to monkeys like you who then band it around on internet messageboards ?

Whatever dubious credability you may have had with some people was shot to bits two days ago. Give it up.

Last edited:

curly69

Jan 4, 2006
sydney
I can believe someone would post this crap twice you only have to read some of the crap poeple put on this site to much time on there hands or is it no life??.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Withnail, you are a two-bob attention seeker. How many people do you think we get on here claiming to have a "reliable source" who then (amazingly) goes on to divulge sensitive, confidential information to monkeys like you who then band it around on internet messageboards ?

Whatever dubious credability you may have had with some people was shot to bits two days ago. Give it up.

Yeah, but now and again we get people claiming to have reliable sourced, who get equally flamed by the likes of yourself, and it turns out to be true.

I personally like all the rumours, true or not, and think a football message board was made for exactly that purpose, or is it just for tedious fake news articles.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
munster monch said:
Yeah, but now and again we get people claiming to have reliable sourced, who get equally flamed by the likes of yourself, and it turns out to be true.

I personally like all the rumours, true or not, and think a football message board was made for exactly that purpose, or is it just for tedious fake news articles.

MM. I like Easy's fake articles and also these rumours..to add a bit of sparkle to a depressing board.

I would add that I detest all that personal slanging that has been going on in recent weeks and the bullying of certain posters just for the hell of it no matter what they post. The clique has sharp edges these days.

Cheers.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
munster monch said:

Well, if Withnail turns out to be right on the money with this, then I promise to issue a full and unequivical apology to him on these hallowed pages. But if it IS bollocks, then spinning the same po-faced wind-up twice is a bit tedious and unnecessary, dontcha fink ?

Last edited:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Perry Milkins said:
MM. I like Easy's fake articles and also these rumours..to add a bit of sparkle to a depressing board.

I would add that I detest all that personal slanging that has been going on in recent weeks and the bullying of certain posters just for the hell of it no matter what they post. The clique has sharp edges these days.

Cheers.

I was making a point that a football message board covers all sorts of purposes from discussing a game, to rumours and everything in between, including amusing items and wind ups. People shouldn't be put off from putting something they have heard on here for fear they might get a verbal lashing.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
munster monch said:
I was making a point that a football message board covers all sorts of purposes from discussing a game, to rumours and everything in between, including amusing items and wind ups. People shouldn't be put off from putting something they have heard on here for fear they might get a verbal lashing.

With you there.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Easy 10 said:
Well, if Withnail turns out to be right on the money with this, then I promise to issue a full and unequivical apology to him on these hallowed pages. But if it IS bollocks, then spinning the same po-faced wind-up twice is a bit tedious and unnecessary, dontcha fink ?

That's twice you've associated me with this. It's Withdean not Withnail!!! I'm quite capable of talking my own crap thank you very much.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Easy 10 said:

Possibly, but there are some who have been spinning the same wind up for several years who seem to be quite celebrated.

All part and parcel really innit

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:dunce:
Sorry Withnail, I mean Withdean, I mean....

oh I dunno. just ignore me. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here