Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very Encouraged...

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
:lolol:
Brilliant.

How about this for an idea? Make your opinions based on what you see with your own eyes. Give that a go, perhaps? Little bit more trustworthy and reliable.

Bit of an unfair criticism of Kev. Not unreasonably, based on Salako's comments, I was encouraged. After all, if you can't be there, you have to rely on the eyes and views of others.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
So... kevtherev finally comes clean and admits he makes his mind up based on something he didn't see.

We all knew that, but the open admission of his persistent prejudice is welcome, nonetheless.

Exactly how did I admit I make my mind up on something I didn't see???..I said I was very encouraged by what I heard on the radio, what's wrong with that??? How many Albion went to Leeds on Saturday, 1.250???. So the other 27k that will be there this Saturday, including myself are not allowed a view on Saturday's match by your way of thinking??? God there are some pricks on this site, can't wait to have a dig at every little thing, just because someone dares to have an opinion that differs from some others.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Bit of an unfair criticism of Kev. Not unreasonably, based on Salako's comments, I was encouraged. After all, if you can't be there, you have to rely on the eyes and views of others.

Don't bother mate, the people that travel to away games think they are far better fans than the rest of us. Personally I've been to over 70 away grounds watching the Albion, but personal circumstances change sometimes in life that dictates what we can and cannot do. As i'm sure in years to comes, others who travel away will find out and they will be replaced by people 20 years younger with money to burn and no commitments.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
After seeing the highlights there is no way Ulloa was offside.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Don't bother mate, the people that travel to away games think they are far better fans than the rest of us. Personally I've been to over 70 away grounds watching the Albion, but personal circumstances change sometimes in life that dictates what we can and cannot do. As i'm sure in years to comes, others who travel away will find out and they will be replaced by people 20 years younger with money to burn and no commitments.

70? Good effort!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
70? Good effort!

Including a Sherpa Vans Trophy(I think it was then) game away at Hereford years ago on a Snowy Monday(I think) night, we won 1-0 in extra time with a Gerry Armstrong goal. I think the away attendance the night was about 15.......But then hey, i'm just an armchair observer lol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here