Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very emotional interview with Knockaert

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I guess we will have another minutes silence tonight which is probably the last thing he needs before the game.

For Chapecoense, you mean? Yes, I guess we will.

He sounded a million miles from being mentally ready in that interview poor chap. Pretty much his first touch at Cardiff was a massively skied shot from an impossible position. I thought immediately that he was trying too hard. He settled down very quickly and turned us from a side that looked like we'd draw into a side that looked like we'd win.

It's a very tricky management situation for CH - how to best manage your most creative player by far, when he's still quite clearly mentally fragile and probably tempted to make decisions on the pitch that he wouldn't normally make due to desperately wanting to win for his Dad.

I hope Knocky finds some peace from his clear torment about his Dad's passing. He's a class individual, and we're lucky to have him.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
I guess we will have another minutes silence tonight which is probably the last thing he needs before the game.

Don't think so. The Chapecoence one was all last weekend, and I see no point in them repeating the same minute silence tonight for it. Tragedy yes, but not worth another minutes silence

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
That was very emotional, a very brave man to do that interview.

I think he just might have some real feeling for the club and hopefully we will be able to help him make his dreams come true,

Wonderful man, thank you for choosing the Albion:bowdown::bowdown:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Poor lad. I really feel for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here