Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Verdict on albion v cheltenham?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It looks like asset stripping and the club is being rebuilt from the bottom up, starting with the behind the scenes organisation.
A bit like a pyramid with the playing staff in the top quarter.
It is becoming a business structure, which is all well and good for efficiency, but results on the pitch are the priority in a results based industry.
I for one feel that this is not being given the amount of attention as other aspects.
No wins in August could put us theoretically 15 points adrift, new players will have to be played in and squad rotation could see us only picking up say, 7 points in September.
No results in a results based industry could see fans voting with their feet and not going to games, except the hard core that is but there will not be enough of these to make the business viable.
I think their should be a supporters representative on the board, by way of invitation, to help with keeping enough information circulating and keeping the wheels turning.
I do not agree to giving in to every fans whim, but fans must be made to feel a part of the structure because it is the revenue generated from fans that keeps the wheels turning.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It looks like asset stripping and the club is being rebuilt from the bottom up, starting with the behind the scenes organisation.
A bit like a pyramid with the playing staff in the top quarter.
It is becoming a business structure, which is all well and good for efficiency, but results on the pitch are the priority in a results based industry.
I for one feel that this is not being given the amount of attention as other aspects.
No wins in August could put us theoretically 15 points adrift, new players will have to be played in and squad rotation could see us only picking up say, 7 points in September.
No results in a results based industry could see fans voting with their feet and not going to games, except the hard core that is but there will not be enough of these to make the business viable.
I think there should be a supporters representative on the board, by way of invitation, to help with keeping enough information circulating and keeping the wheels turning.
I do not agree to giving in to every fans whim, but fans must be made to feel a part of the structure because it is the revenue generated from fans that keeps the wheels turning.

Corrected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here