Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Vegetable Tagine and Rice in the East Stand

Vegetable Tagine

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
The vegan non-pie option seems to change monthly as far as I can tell. Today’s offering was a cauliflower and lentil Thai yellow curry, very tasty and an extremely generous portion. A little too spicy for me but I get a similar nose running reaction from too much black pepper, so probably about right for normal humans!
Away with manflu today & missed this.
Might've been the ideal kill or cure

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The vegan non-pie option seems to change monthly as far as I can tell. Today’s offering was a cauliflower and lentil Thai yellow curry, very tasty and an extremely generous portion. A little too spicy for me but I get a similar nose running reaction from too much black pepper, so probably about right for normal humans!
I had the curry today and I was pleasantly surprise. Tasted great and actually had a good kick to it. Nice to have a decent and inventive vegan option at the ground.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
sorry my brain is fried .....tagine is a north african dish and cauliflower just isn't a thing in thailand so to be fair , i am , at least , boring a hole in the top of my head with a cork screw trying to make sense of this utter , utter nonsense.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
sorry my brain is fried .....tagine is a north african dish and cauliflower just isn't a thing in thailand so to be fair , i am , at least , boring a hole in the top of my head with a cork screw trying to make sense of this utter , utter nonsense.
It's food. I'm not sure there are laws

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Tagline at football?

Hell in a handcart. Hell in a bloody handcart.

I’m not long back from Marrakesh and I can tell you, they weigh a ton. Can’t see how you can have that when you can’t have a bottle top.
IMG_3585.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here