Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vardy

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There are a lot of Strikers better, but none to match his sheer intensity and work rate.

A lot? Really? We are talking here about English strikers aren't we? I'll give you Kane, and Rooney on his day, who else do you think are in this 'lot' you talk of?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Vardy is incredible. Low centre of gravity. Fast as ****. Strong. Not afraid to shoot. Scores with both feet.

If he was south american the world would be gushing. A fantastic player who's making some of the world's best defenders look silly.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
An English player scoring a great goal, up yours La Liga :angel:

Take a look at the Tikka Takka move I think that brought a penalty, outstanding one touch magic.

I cannot be sure, but I wonder how many British players were involved in it .................

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Take a look at the Tikka Takka move I think that brought a penalty, outstanding one touch magic.

I cannot be sure, but I wonder how many British players were involved in it .................

This commentary sounds better than ours :)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A lot? Really? We are talking here about English strikers aren't we? I'll give you Kane, and Rooney on his day, who else do you think are in this 'lot' you talk of?

No, I was thinking more of Strikers generally regardless of nationality.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Vardy and Kane upfront front for England will tear other teams new arseoles

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here