Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vapour Trail Elm Grove

macky

Dec 28, 2004
The Vaping Vault in Baker Street. I'm away for four months in a fortnight hence the excessive bulk buying.

All the same flavour (tobacco) however I'm not one to dabble with all these exotic flavours. Not only that if I got something like cherry for example id end up inhaling it 24/7.
did you get different tobacco ? because a lot of people me included get fed up with the one flavour I think it tends to lose it zing ??
Anyway good luck with it hope you manage to give up

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
did you get different tobacco ? because a lot of people me included get fed up with the one flavour I think it tends to lose it zing ??

No all the same tobacco flavour. Prior to today I'd been smoking the same e-cig for 12 months so I don't think boredom will be an issue

macky

Dec 28, 2004
No all the same tobacco flavour. Prior to today I'd been smoking the same e-cig for 12 months so I don't think boredom will be an issue

like I said good luck with it I'm waiting on a delivery from china if it gets here it works out loads cheaper

macky

Dec 28, 2004
A question out of ignorance - do these things help people give up or just replace one habit for a less dangerous one ? Just curious, I've not smoked anything for 15 years.

I'm using mine in tandem with smoking working great for me at the moment In fact I'm starting to prefer them to the real thing
so it's a yes from me My breathing is a lot better already so I will stay with it plus they do nicotine free liquids which I will work towards

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
A question out of ignorance - do these things help people give up or just replace one habit for a less dangerous one ? Just curious, I've not smoked anything for 15 years.

From personal experience and many whom I know it's a healthier alternate to smoking. Like I say I've been on E-Cigs for 12 months now and I'm still as addicted to nicotine as I was when I was on 20 a day. That said the e-cig nicotine comes in different strengths so the option is there to quit by decreasing the strength over a period of time, until you are no longer dependant on it.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
From personal experience and many whom I know it's a healthier alternate to smoking. Like I say I've been on E-Cigs for 12 months now and I'm still as addicted to nicotine as I was when I was on 20 a day. That said the e-cig nicotine comes in different strengths so the option is there to quit by decreasing the strength over a period of time, until you are no longer dependant on it.

Interesting, thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here