Van Hecke or Webster?

• Vane Hecke

• Webster

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Everton, and now West Ham, park the bus, two banks of four and rely on getting breakaway goals. Works every sodding time! To counter this we need speedy defenders. No idea how fast Igor is, but I'm fairly sure JPVH is faster than Webster.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Sod playing in a defensive line with Webster. First mistake unforgiveable for a Premier league side wanting to push on. You'd have no confidence in him playing in front of you as a keeper.
We need better if we want to push on.
He has had chance after chance and the mistakes just don't go away. He ie premier league, not bloody league 2.
They've been able to park the bus even more so and counter due to him.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Yes Webster was shit today and it might be sacrilege to say it on NSC but so was Dunk. Both of them bullied and scared shitless by Antonio as they both quite often are against good, physical strikers like him Toney, and Mitrovic
Absolutely true. Thought today might be the day for Igor.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Yes Webster was shit today and it might be sacrilege to say it on NSC but so was Dunk. Both of them bullied and scared shitless by Antonio as they both quite often are against good, physical strikers like him Toney, and Mitrovic
I don't disagree today. The difference being Webster makes 10 times as many mistakes as Dunk and that's not good enough if we want to push on.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Everton, and now West Ham, park the bus, two banks of four and rely on getting breakaway goals. Works every sodding time! To counter this we need speedy defenders. No idea how fast Igor is, but I'm fairly sure JPVH is faster than Webster.
IMG_5008.png
IMG_5007.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports