• Vane Hecke

• Webster

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Only person who knows if there’s any truth in that is probably Adam Webster. May be true, may not be… but a lot of guesswork there for me!
Probably true but time to go he is wasting a squad place.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I believe Brian Owen wrote in the Argus (on Saturday?) that Webster was out for two weeks.
Which means that even after those two weeks, we won't see a decent version of Webster until after Christmas given his famously lengthy recovery to match pace.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Not sure about that one….he did go down late second half and took a while to get back up

Webster was ready to come on for JPVH against City, he then gave the bench a thumbs up and Adam was sat back down again. Easy to get through the last 10 mins when you are warmed up and in the flow of the game. Once you cool down and the muscles relax that's when you really start to notice any injury so it seems likely it's this knock that is going to keep him out.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Webster was ready to come on for JPVH against City, he then gave the bench a thumbs up and Adam was sat back down again. Easy to get through the last 10 mins when you are warmed up and in the flow of the game. Once you cool down and the muscles relax that's when you really start to notice any injury so it seems likely it's this knock that is going to keep him out.
That’s what I thought ….saw Webster about to come on the same time as O’Mahoney …..totally agree with your post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here