Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Value of old Albion shirts

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'd be interested in a Palookaville shirt but it would have to be an XXL because I've put on a few lbs since I first owned one and, from memory, they were made out of the sort of material that shrunk and figure hugged and released a shower of sparks and static when you took it off!!

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Random question. My Palookaville top hasn't stood the test of time and some of the labelling has worn away. Is there anyone on line or shop wise that could restore it that anyone knows about?

On another note, I've got an away top signed by the team that was worn by Paul Reid. It lives in the wardrobe. I'm never going to wear it or frame it so would be happy if that went to a home that had more use for it

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I have a circa 1993 TSB medium home shirt that is signed, although not authenticated. Bought by my wife as a gift almost 10 years ago. Long before retro kits or the Albion were cool so I would assume genuine.

Could anyone help with the signatures?
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 9

Jul 7, 2003
I have a circa 1993 TSB medium home shirt that is signed, although not authenticated. Bought by my wife as a gift almost 10 years ago. Long before retro kits or the Albion were cool so I would assume genuine.

View attachment 181400
My all time favourite home shirt (obviously without the matching shorts)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

View attachment 181400

Definitely Ian Chapman, Kurt Nogan, possibly Graham Geddes,Liam Brady,And most importantly the signature of the worlds number 1 football genius that is Johnny Crumplin

Seagull on the Hill

Jan 22, 2022
I've also got an authentic training top from the 2000/2001 season with the squad number 16 on it.
I have been told that it belonged to Ross Johnson, can anyone confirm that he had that number

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Seagull on the Hill

Jan 22, 2022
While we're on the subject of old shirts, can anyone confirm which season this was the Albion's away shirt?
I reckon it was 98/99.

Attachments

• IMG_20240428_125504.jpg
    IMG_20240428_125504.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here