Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Valentín Barco **Signed 20/01/24**

Jimmy Grimble

He should be an inverted wingback.

Like what Pep had Cancelo doing where defensively he plays left back but in possession moves into the central midfield position.
Like Cucarella (prick that he is) did very well tonight. The whole build-up structure changes with that dynamic. Barco will need to be very good positionally to make it work.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
In the nicest possible way, we've named him The Ginger Flea! Magnificent when he came on this evening.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
When he came on for Dunk at HT, I thought WTF, but he was brilliant. Very much like Enciso, Solly and Motoma - will get the ball and run at defenders and that gets them nervous and back off. Gets me up on my feet when he's got the ball and running with it towards their goal. Will take it in, cross it, pass it or have a go. A bit like Adringa but with a much better end product.

Love the little Ginger One

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm more confused than ever about what our best 11 and best formation are. Barco and Baleba definitley each bring something unique to the side, but you also have to fit in Gross, Mitoma, JP, Enciso. Barco looks though his best position might be left midfield in a 4-3-3.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Aside all the plaudits for his attacking, unlike anyone else this evening, his defending was weapons grade. Literally refused to give anything up. A few times he walked away with the ball and I had no idea how .. . . Especially given the refs performance on most things
Big Igor was a monster too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here