Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Valentín Barco **Signed 20/01/24**

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Anyone know what Argentinians do when they see a ginger? They have to touch their left ball. And no this isn’t a joke.

The Argentina guy next to me at work told me (we have 3 gingers at work).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Given they have Chilwell and the Rat already, it doesn't seem like a good career move for the lad. He'll definitely play first team football with us as Estupinan won't play every game
The rat 🥰

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone know what Argentinians do when they see a ginger? They have to touch their left ball. And no this isn’t a joke.

🤣 I mean I find this funny but replace ginger with black and it would seem 10 times worse.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Messi had to tell the Argentina squad to stop calling Mac a ginger. So glad that he put an end to that awful teasing.

I can’t remember what the word they used for him was though.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Given they have Chilwell and the Rat already, it doesn't seem like a good career move for the lad. He'll definitely play first team football with us as Estupinan won't play every game
IMG_0526.jpeg

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

I hadn't heard that before so just looked into it and he's not having you on. Sounds like the redheads get a fair bit of stick in Argentina.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I hadn't heard that before so just looked into it and he's not having you on. Sounds like the redheads get a fair bit of stick in Argentina.

The guy at work mentioned it when saw us linked with this guy. Said probably also wants to leave as gets bullied :D

Jaxie

Dec 2, 2018
Far East (Sussex)
Copa Libertadores is on BBC3 right now, with Barco featuring for Boca.
Barco playing further up the pitch as a winger. Having a quiet game though looks a good player.
Personally I’d love us to sign the Boca right back and goal scorer, Advíncula. Looks a character!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Heard Tim Vickery on Talk Sport earlier this week suggesting this lad will be going to Man City in January, and never mentioned us.
Substituted, so not involved in extra time. Fluminese player scores great (potential winning) goal - and is sent off for leaving the pitch! SA football is a bit mental - no wonder some of them take time to settle in the PL!

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
still very much a possibility for us according to this report. we were the only club to make contact in the summer:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
still very much a possibility for us according to this report. we were the only club to make contact in the summer:

This is the original source of the above report.

https://www.tycsports.com/boca-juni...futuro-manchester-city-brighton-id546009.html

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just came off after 70 minutes (bit of cramp) for Boca against Newells. Played as an left midfield/inside left, yeah very good, strong, good motor, takes the free kicks. I think he'd do well over here, I hope we can get him.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here