Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valencia V Inter Milan

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
Not sure, i was watching the results and they said there were terrible scenes in Valencia. I think it may have had somethng to do with Inter going out?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
If that was 2 English clubs we would be banned for 5 seasons at least. They had better throw the book at both teams :nono:

Good fun to watch mind :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I haven't seen it but I bet it was caused by Italians losing in their usual graceful manner??

Last edited:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
There are ugly scenes at the final whistle in Valencia as both sides are involved in an on-field scuffle that made the Carling Cup final look like a huge love-in. Players from both teams get involved and the fisticuffs continue off the field.

I gotta see this :)

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
Did u see that bloke being chased around the pitch? Its absolute madness!!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Icy Gull said:
I haven't seen it but I bet it was caused by Italians losing in their usual graceful manner??

In actual fact nearly all the players involves are FUCKIN ARGIES.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Makes the Carling Cup Final look like a tame hand bag job - not good at all.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
sunshine said:

He didn't want to give that shirt back!

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
sunshine said:

He actually snuck from behind someone up and threw a nasty punch that properly connected (which is rare in these scraps). He deserved a kicking but unfortunately I didn't see anyone catch him.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Pretty funny tbh. It started with the players having a bit of handbags on the pitch then a Valencia sub, not sure who, ran round the back and i think through a punch at some one at which point he was chased by a couple of inter players, one of them Ivan Cordoba. This is when it all kicked off. They attempted to bring him down by sliding at his legs but after a quick sprint he was guided down the tunnel (this was whilst the players were fighting on the pitch. Then they showed pictures of Cambiasso (who was uninvolved in the match due to injury) being restrained with Figo by police/body guards from getting into the changing rooms. :lolol:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Bad Ash said:
He actually snuck from behind someone up and threw a nasty punch that properly connected (which is rare in these scraps). He deserved a kicking but unfortunately I didn't see anyone catch him.

He might have done in the dressing roon though, big punch up there by the look of things

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
This is absolutely shocking. The bloke who landed the real right hook hadn't even played in the match! They all just totally lost it after that! Andy Gray, Redknapp and McAllister on sky sports were dropping rather large hints that argies are all nutters by claiming they were the main aggressors then whenever an argie came up on the footage gooing mad saying "look theres another one" :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here