Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Valencia to visit Amex for pre-season friendly *** 7pm KICK OFF ***

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Looking forward to this one. The pre-season friendlies have been unusually watchable so far. With players seeking to impress a new manager and a coach experimenting with formations they have been interesting to watch. Valencia will provide a different type of opposition so will be interesting to see how we approach this one.

Also it's a good excuse to indulge in more Bruno appreciation and who doesn't want to be a part of that.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not for me

Never done friendlies..

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I wonder how Potter will treat this one? Will he want more familiarity amongst his strongest 11 or will he look to get more minutes for those who didn't get a run out on Saturday.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
me neither, but nowadays it's a rare opportunity for all 3 of us as a family to be able to go to a game together and there is an elevated state of curiosity, as well as decent opposition, and the weather looks good.

TBH we played the second half of last season like they were friendlies, so tomorrow could be a treat.

Not for me

Never done friendlies..

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I wonder how Potter will treat this one? Will he want more familiarity amongst his strongest 11 or will he look to get more minutes for those who didn't get a run out on Saturday.

I would expect the former, I reckon the starting XI tomorrow night will be pretty close to the lineup at Watford as he looks to further bed his system in. Then we'll see a smattering of changes over the course of the 2nd half. Should be interesting.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ha ha. Enjoy it mate

me neither, but nowadays it's a rare opportunity for all 3 of us as a family to be able to go to a game together and there is an elevated state of curiosity, as well as decent opposition, and the weather looks good.

TBH we played the second half of last season like they were friendlies, so tomorrow could be a treat.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not for me

Never done friendlies..

Looking forward to it here - by a huge quirk of fate, junior has got his graduation tomorrow, along with one of his Uni flatmates who happens to be from Valencia and a big fan, so we're all going together.....................ceremony in the morning, nice lunch then off to the game later :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Enjoy it mate

Looking forward to it here - by a huge quirk of fate, junior has got his graduation tomorrow, along with one of his Uni flatmates who happens to be from Valencia and a big fan, so we're all going together.....................ceremony in the morning, nice lunch then off to the game later :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
68255119_10157482265633139_6955185290847715328_n.jpg

Every seat will have a free BRUNO mask on it tomorrow folks. Tremendous.

Bruno will feel like John Malkovich.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Well there was sort of as they cocked it up and finished the stream early with ten mins to go as far as I remember.
[MENTION=88]Bob![/MENTION] As with all of our "high-profile" friendly games, there will be a stream somewhere.

If the club aren't streaming directly, it's worth having a look at reddit for it...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oddly we were both 6/4 with the bookies earlier today but now we are 3/1 and they’re odds on - have they news Valencia are gonna go strong or something?!

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Stupid kick off time , why 7pm ffs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here