• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Vote for your fave. 2 go through.
Remember, if you don't like the pic of your favourite, you are free to post a better one!

Allison Stokke - Pole Vaulter

allison_stokke.jpg

Tanith Belbin - Figure Skater

250px-Tanith_Belbin.jpg

Victoria Pendleton - Cycling World Champion

uocycl126.jpg

Maria Sharapova - World Tennis No1

Maria-Sharapova-11.JPG

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I LOVE this btw;

Attachments

• maria.jpg
    maria.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 385

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I want to vote for Tanith as she was my nomination for the poll, but I just cant vote against Allison!!!

This is a very tough choice!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Once again, University of California pole vaulter Allison Stokke is being hunted by the wandering trolls of the internet, thanks to the emergence of new photos featuring the athletic teenager wearing her required sporting uniform and holding a giant pole .Her dad, the chronically annoyed and litigious Allan Stokke, is most likely taking this latest outbreak with the same degree of fatherly aghast which compelled him to try to figure out some way he could file suit against every single person who used the internet the last time. (It's understandable, but be reasonable, old man.)

For now, according to Busted Coverage, Cal is taking a stand by pulling all visual evidence of Ms. Stokke off of its website to protect its star freshman from the millions of creepy men looking for a photo of her newly muscled physique.

Cal's message: You won't be masturbating to Allison on our bandwidth. Go elsewhere

:lolol: :lolol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I know this is going to sound nuts to many of you but I'm not voting for Stokke on principle. Yes she looks great but the whole cavalcade that has put her into our sights has not been of her making and has been distressing for her. By voting for her I'd feel that I had signed on to this.

Yes, I know that I always add piccies to these polls but the people I do this of are people who CHOOSE to be in the media limelight and play up to it. She doesn't . There are no screens savers or photoshoots of Stokke because she doesn't want them.

So, won't vote for Stokke.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Maria though...... is fair game.... :)

alrpfa.jpg

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
"I know this is going to sound nuts to many of you but I'm not voting for Stokke on principle. Yes she looks great but the whole cavalcade that has put her into our sights has not been of her making and has been distressing for her. By voting for her I'd feel that I had signed on to this.

Yes, I know that I always add piccies to these polls but the people I do this of are people who CHOOSE to be in the media limelight and play up to it. She doesn't . There are no screens savers or photoshoots of Stokke because she doesn't want them.

So, won't vote for Stokke."

I think you make a good point, but she will win this group either way. None of the other women - who have posed for pictures in swimsuits etc etc have any reason to complain about being objectified, this girl has never done so and has requested that she isn't regarded in this way.

I know it's radical but I wonder if HKFC ought to withdraw her from the poll even at this late stage? I'd support that move even though I think she is stunnign and will win the comp if left in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its her own fault. Shouldn't be so f***ing GORGEOUS should she.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I know this is going to sound nuts to many of you but I'm not voting for Stokke on principle. Yes she looks great but the whole cavalcade that has put her into our sights has not been of her making and has been distressing for her. By voting for her I'd feel that I had signed on to this.

So, won't vote for Stokke.
But on the other hand, she is incredibly hot.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Stokke may not have done bikini shoots, but she HAS posed for pics in her athletics gear which frankly is much the same anyway. Her and her father have repeatedly given interviews in national newspapers and national TV to explain how she doesn't want the media attention! :jester:

She stays in.

allison_stokke_2.jpg

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I don't see it with Maria Sharapova.

And what's with Victoria Pendleton?? Who voted for her!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Besides, just looka t the way she keeps playing with her hair.
She clearly LOVES it...

01_stokkeinclude.jpg

allison-stokke.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ooh look, here she is again NOT posing for pictures...

Stokke.jpg

allison-stokke-pic03.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here