Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

V Huddersfield

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hudds are 15/4 slightly higher on the exchange. Which seems huge to me.

We are the other hand are odds on.

Blimey - I'm almost tempted to break a life long rule and bet against us! We were 4/7 against Brentford (padypower).

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Blimey - I'm almost tempted to break a life long rule and bet against us! We were 4/7 against Brentford (padypower).

Not sure I could do it either.....maybe it'll be ok if I stuck it in an acca. Some big prices out there tonight,

Hudds and Newcastle double just shy of 10s with coral. Leeds can't buy a win at the moment and apparently Blackburn were unlucky on Saturday. Chuck them in as well and it's 40s.

Cripes I've got to do it now.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
If we lose can almost certainly write off a top 2 place as would be 11 points behind with less than 40 games left (and hudders would have already had villa, Newcastle and Brighton away).

Newcastle will end up with about 100 points too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really? Thats a tad pessimistic isn't it? We've only lost two games so far and we're only just into the September fixtures (don't forget Newcastle didn't exactly start the season on fire and you're already pegged them at getting over 100 points!).

We do need to turn it around but a decent run will see us at the top without too much trouble. If we're still around 8th come January then theres reason to be concerned for the autos but its still very much all to play for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here