Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

V-Festival

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Tickets go on sale today. Does anyone know the cost this year?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Razorlight is headlining second stage one of the nights and I tihnk Faithless the other night, might be wrong though.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Just secured my Fuji Rock tickets, were about 170 quid! Red Hot Chili Peppers and Franz Ferdinand big names announced so far, think the organisers still have a lot of work to do.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
All about Benicassim this year. The Strokes and Madness have just been confirmed.

MADNESS.

YES.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
you mean the CHA-V Festival!!

last year was the 4th time ive been and the last, every year its got more and more chavvy.

dont mind a few things being thrown around during gigs but during the Ordinary boys it was like a Brixton riot!!!!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Agreed V atracts some great line ups but unfortunately it also atracts plenty of twats, I used to a go a few years back as the line up was always pretty good but even the fact that the best live band ever (Radiohead) is playing this year was not enough to make me want to get tickets.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
tinx said:
Agreed V atracts some great line ups but unfortunately it also atracts plenty of twats, I used to a go a few years back as the line up was always pretty good but even the fact that the best live band ever (Radiohead) is playing this year was not enough to make me want to get tickets.

I used to go, started going in 97... but got more and more frustrated with the wankers that go, went to IOW festival last year instead

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
robbied69 said:
There's about 16 of us going this year. Should be great fun. Alot of partner swappin I think.

Why spend that sort of cash for a wife swopping night? Can do it for free in you own home.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Only 3 bedrooms in my place all of which are being rented, spose I can kick em out and make a makeshift brothel for the night.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
robbied69 said:
Only 3 bedrooms in my place all of which are being rented, spose I can kick em out and make a makeshift brothel for the night.

Though I am assuming you will not be paying for it, so a brothel is not really the correct term. More a gang-bank or a orgy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here