Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uwe Rosler.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Only as a last resort, rather have someone either with experience and/or who plays the passing game at the helm - would rather take him than Curbishley or Ferguson though.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I agree with this - we are a different club to the one that appointed Gus. But what is wrong with setting our sights high and hoping from the likes of Benitez, Martinez or RDM?

We are going to be one of the favourites for the play offs if not automatic promotion next season so we are going to be an attractive proposition for many potential managers.

I am sure TBs interview process will get us the right appointment.

Nothing wrong with aiming high, but it's a case of tempering it with realism and not living beyond your means. Of the managers you mention there, I'd imagine Rafa will be sending his CV to a few of the top jobs across Europe off the back of his European Repechage Trophy, while Martinez is going to be a front-runner for the Everton job and possibly other Premier League jobs that come up. Di Matteo is the most realistic of the 3, but again he could be a prime target for any Premier League vacancies that arise, as well as possibly some in Serie A. Walk briskly by all means, but don't run too soon.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We have very little chance of getting Rosler. Bloom & the Brentford chairman had a business together, but I think it got messy when it was sold and they massively fell out. So much so they don't speak and I think Bloom swerved the last trip there.

Certainly bad blood there, so can't see Brentford allowing us permission without a big compensation package

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
We have very little chance of getting Rosler. Bloom & the Brentford chairman had a business together, but I think it got messy when it was sold and they massively fell out. So much so they don't speak and I think Bloom swerved the last trip there.

Certainly bad blood there, so can't see Brentford allowing us permission without a big compensation package

This.

Apparently tried to use this as motivation against us in league one.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

I thought they had a very large wager on the outcome of that game ???

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

I would like Rosler. This makes it look unlikely.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I would like to see us take a punt on him. He comes across very well and is an up and coming manager who i think could keep us in contention at the top of the division. Has high level playing experience too.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
i mean @8ace

Yep always been my first choice @empire :thumbsup:

If anyone's still unconvinced then look at this picture of him with a mullet.

Uwe-Rosler_1963510c.jpg

Worthing Paul-tastic.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Can't see it. Brentford chairman hates tony bloom more than anyone else in the world.

Brentford chairman also reminds his players of this before each match with us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here