Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] USA Testing to be dropped

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Thanks. Yep - I get the strange and edgy. I'm not sure I've been anywhere before where so many people have just seemed so angry with each other so often either. It's like a lot of people go from calm to full rage in < 0.00000031 seconds with the smallest of imagined provocation. Definitely a city of contrasts too. I'd recommend anyone who feels safe to do so going for a walk early or late and seeing an alternative side to places like Times Square or the area around Macys or Central Park - I saw a different world at 4am than I did at 8am. It's an interesting place and a lot of great times in a week. I think if I go back I'd like to see it in winter and the snow.

yes mate , it's an eye opener alright ....i have tried to explain it to others on here but it bounces as they haven't seen it themselves , in it's own way it is just a worthy as Varanasi , Marrakesh or Cairo as a place to visit ....although entirely different , it is unique and fantastic but savage and basic at the same time, i would go back if i had loads of money but would love to see the interior of the US rather than spend all my time there again ....do they still do the sunday , all day roller discos in central park ..??:mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here