Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US Grand Prix

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
He's had the best car for the last few years. I found it amusing when Vettal won his 4th championship, the next year he was out driven by his rookie team mate Ricardo.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
An amazing achievement for Hamilton and put him in the Jackie Stewart league, people seem underwhelmed though....

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
What a great race that was, it's not often that the winner is undecided (barring errors) for the majority of the GP.

Fair play to Hamilton, incredible achievement. I personally don't count myself as a fan as (probably unfairly I'll admit) his old habits of whining and throwing tantrums down the radio used to really wind me up.

Happily the history books won't remember any of that as anything more than a footnote, three world titles is insane.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A brilliant champion & a great achievement. However, the best car always seem to win. Hamilton had to beat Rosberg and that's pretty much it. Hopefully they'll sort the engine issues out and ensure that more than one team are capable of winning the World Championship.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He's had the best car for the last few years. I found it amusing when Vettal won his 4th championship, the next year he was out driven by his rookie team mate Ricardo.

He's showing himself to be some driver though completely dominating Kimi Räikkönen this year, and putting his Ferrari right into the faces of the Mercedes. If he does get 2nd overall above Rosberg, that is a serious achievement in itself. Could be very exciting next year if the Ferrari package kicks on.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
An amazing achievement for Hamilton and put him in the Jackie Stewart league, people seem underwhelmed though....

I think there are a couple of reasons for this

1. The media trained personsa 'I love you guys' the diamond ear rings and his inability to take defeat scream bell end to most people.
2. It's been a no contest this year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here